Page 1 of 55
Or, not.

The new off topic thread for your off topic enjoyment.

Keep it clean or banstickz 4 all. fucklulz.
LOL
SPAM, in Modern Rock? Surely you are mistaken, sir.

On a side note, who here is addicted to COD? COD is the main reason why I have been away from UG for so long- but my addiction is in steady decline, so boom. I'm here.
LOL
I've been addicted to toast recently, it's goes with anything.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
This feels refreshing. Almost uplifting. Screw it, I feel like a new man!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by DownInAHole.
I've been addicted to fuckin' magnets lately. How do they work?

I don't know, but one time I went to 'Frisco bay where I saw a pelican (which I then punched) needless to say it ran away.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
w00t first page.

Now that that's done, I probably won't post anything else in this thread. That's how these things work.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by steve_muse
This feels refreshing. Almost uplifting. Screw it, I feel like a new man!

...Way to creep us out yet again, Steve.
When did I creep you out the first time?
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by DownInAHole.

On a side note, who here is addicted to COD? COD is the main reason why I have been away from UG for so long- but my addiction is in steady decline, so boom. I'm here.

I was, slightly. I didn't realise it could get that bad though, I was always still on the internet whilst playing it.
I'm addicted to Pandemic 2, meself.
Quote by silent caution
When i was younger i used to pee in peoples shoes and blame their dog
Wahey, new thread at last Damn backwards Australia, it's almost winter here and it's raining outside >.> Still, I've got the best 2 months of my life thus far planned.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Wahey, new thread at last Damn backwards Australia, it's almost winter here and it's raining outside >.> Still, I've got the best 2 months of my life thus far planned.

Winter + Australia = best time ever?

Also, who else in here thinks Minus the Bear should get a singer that actually sounds more interesting than an accountant?
Quote by StringAssassin
I'm just getting into a game I recently discovered called Penumbra.
Any Lost fans in here?

One here

It has been taking up my life recently since the finale, ready through the forums and what not
A shoutout to all my bitches and hoez, yo!

I don't really post in here anymore, but I couldn't resist a first page post, so here it is.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
21 posts in a 24 hour interval is definitely not going to cut it folks. We have posted 21 times in 5 minutes before.

Post, motherfucks!
LOL
Quote by frankv
I remember that. It was pretty cool, but on the other hand I'm really glad we don't do cybersex in here anymore.

True dat.

*glares at Stephen*

Thank christ I have a week off exams, I was just about ready to don some form of a signature mask and go on a killing spree.
Quote by hazzmatazz
True dat.

*glares at Stephen*

Thank christ I have a week off exams, I was just about ready to don some form of a signature mask and go on a killing spree.

How have you been doing so far?

I'm in the middle of my final exams too, only have English (reading comprehension) left.

You're a science guy too, right?

Pro-tip: Not stressing for exams = no stress-induced cravings for massacres.
Last edited by frankv at May 27, 2010,
My last exam's tomorrow. Tis Music.
Quote by ErikLensherr

My math Finals are coming up and considering im in calculas in 8th grade my odds are stacked against me
If you like Coldplay listen to "If I could fly" by Joe Satriani. See a similarity there? FYI: "If I could Fly" came out first. Hmmmmm...

thats right... Hes lookin at you
Quote by StringAssassin
I'm just getting into a game I recently discovered called Penumbra.
Any Lost fans in here?

Best and scariest game ever. Seriously
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Random Statement!!!
If you like Coldplay listen to "If I could fly" by Joe Satriani. See a similarity there? FYI: "If I could Fly" came out first. Hmmmmm...

thats right... Hes lookin at you
Quote by bingeandletgo
Best and scariest game ever. Seriously

Fo sho.

It's just the atmosphere that's so scary.
I thought Dead Space, Silent Hill, and Doom were some of the scariest games ever.
Penumbra is so underrated.
Quote by frankv
How have you been doing so far?

I'm in the middle of my final exams too, only have English (reading comprehension) left.

You're a science guy too, right?

Pro-tip: Not stressing for exams = no stress-induced cravings for massacres.

I've been doing ok. My 2 Maths exams went rather poorly, to be fair I had to do them both back-to-back, each of them and hour and a half long, on one of the hottest days we've had so far. History went really well, and my Physics exam went surprisingly well too.

Now I pretty have the harder sections of each subject left including an English Literature exam, but that's not for another week.

A little, I do Physics and even that one is slightly abstract. I'm more of an English/History guy because I do pretty well in them.

How have yours been Frank?
Quote by hazzmatazz
I've been doing ok. My 2 Maths exams went rather poorly, to be fair I had to do them both back-to-back, each of them and hour and a half long, on one of the hottest days we've had so far. History went really well, and my Physics exam went surprisingly well too.

Now I pretty have the harder sections of each subject left including an English Literature exam, but that's not for another week.

A little, I do Physics and even that one is slightly abstract. I'm more of an English/History guy because I do pretty well in them.

How have yours been Frank?

Pssh, be glad you got a break between those math exams. All my exams are three hours long.

Physics, Dutch and economics went meh. Maths and German went relatively well and chemistry I fucked up.

I don't plan on doing any less than good on English this afternoon.
Quote by frankv
Winter + Australia = best time ever?

Also, who else in here thinks Minus the Bear should get a singer that actually sounds more interesting than an accountant?

So much going on. July 10th I'm me and about 15 mates are renting a house in the country next to the beach and we're just going to have a hideously good time.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by steve_muse
My last exam's tomorrow. Tis Music.

How did it go?

What type of exam was it, like a GCSE or an AS ect...?
Quote by frankv
I remember that. It was pretty cool, but on the other hand I'm really glad we don't do cybersex in here anymore.

Does that mean you don't miss me?

I feel I must post in this thread, despite everything, see as I was the fourth top poster in the last thread.

Hope y'all good.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Does that mean you don't miss me?

I feel I must post in this thread, despite everything, see as I was the fourth top poster in the last thread.

Hope y'all good.

I miss(ed?) you in a solely platonic fashion. Or does cybersex still count as platonic? Great, now I'm confused.

English exam went well. *Dances*
Quote by Duffman123
How did it go?

What type of exam was it, like a GCSE or an AS ect...?

Went pretty well. Instrumentals count for 60% of the exam, so say I got about 56 for that I only need 7 marks in the listening exam for an A.. Here's hoping.

EXAMS ARE OVAH!!!!1ONE!!! I just made a fire and burnt all my school stuff. I feel like a man.
Quote by ErikLensherr