Hey UG dudes, I have a situation here that I was hoping you could help me out with. I have recently come across a free Fender Jazzmaster that has been equipped to hold a Bigsby Tailpiece. The only problem is that the tailpiece is not currently attached and no screws of any kind came with the unit or the guitar. There are 2 kinds of screws, the larger ones on the front and 4 smaller ones where it wraps around the back, and I was hoping you would know the proper type so I could put this bad boy on.

Bridge looks exactly like this one. Just need the screw types. If any of you know anything at all about this, I'd really appreciate the help.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Measure the holes (thickness and depth) and go to a guitar dealer or hardware store and buy some screws.
Guitar store wanted 35 bucks for 6 screws, and all the ones at the hardware store were very long, and might penetrate the body. Maybe I'll wait till I can get into the city, try a better store.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
sorry to not contribute at all, but pics possibly when your done? I'd really love to see that Jazzmaster
I want you to put on your pretty summer dress
You can wear your Easter bonnet and all the rest
And I wanna make love to you yes, yes, yes when the healing has begun
-Van the Fuckin' Man
Quote by Dudage
Guitar store wanted 35 bucks for 6 screws, and all the ones at the hardware store were very long, and might penetrate the body. Maybe I'll wait till I can get into the city, try a better store.

Holy crap. You could have a look on stewmac.com, they might have something, If not I'd use the hardware ones but cut them as needed.