I went to either Bluewater or Lakeside about a year and 1/2 ago, I saw a guitar shop that I now want to return to seen as I am going back to whichever one it was, after my birthday.

Was it Lakeside or Bluewater that had the shop and is it still there?
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
ik was in Lakeside and the shop has now turned into a psychiatric hospital for the mentally ill.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by OddOneOut
No idea. Both of them probably have guitar shops. How are we supposed to know which one you want?

www.lakeside.uk.com
www.bluewater.co.uk

It's not hard to google...

I got a map of Bluewater, found nothing. I then went on Lakesides website and found nothing, so I gave up and decided to ask the pit. OR is that not okay in todays world to ask a GUITAR forum where to find a GUITAR shop?
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Quote by kbabz22
I got a map of Bluewater, found nothing. I then went on Lakesides website and found nothing, so I gave up and decided to ask the pit. OR is that not okay in todays world to ask a GUITAR forum where to find a GUITAR shop?

No need to be a jerk about it, just say you did.
hello
Quote by kbabz22

Nice attitude. Good luck getting answers now
It was Bluewater, the shop you are thinking of.

Its long gone, it was pretty shit too iirc.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
You're best off going to a shop called the 'secret guitar shop' or something. Its in Crown Point/Beulah hill, sort of on the borders between Upper Norwood, Thornton heath and streatham common.