Hey, I was looking around on kijiji and I found this guitar. I dig the fact that it has a floyd and the bullseye design is super badass. But I have no idea what the guitar is really. The ad says it is made by a brand called melody but i looked around on the internet and found nothing of this guitar company. Anyone know this company? Links? Are they good guitars?

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-guitars-Electric-Guitar-with-Amp-W0QQAdIdZ197310811
They're nothing special. Just inexpensive look-like guitars. $200 for that and a inexpensive amp is not a great deal by any means. As mentioned it's a beginner or entry level instrument so unless you can play it first in the off chance it pays well, I'd pass.
Moving on.....
Quote by KenG
They're nothing special. Just inexpensive look-like guitars. $200 for that and a inexpensive amp is not a great deal by any means. As mentioned it's a beginner or entry level instrument so unless you can play it first in the off chance it pays well, I'd pass.

That was my guess. Thanks.
"floyd rose style bridge with whammy bar". That doesn't mean it's a Floyd Rose. All it means is that it has a locking system. You have no idea how reliable it may or may not be.
Yea that looks a little sketchy, especially for $200. You can buy vinyl bullseye decals on eBay for nothing and LFR's are always a gamble from an unknown company (Assuming it's even an LFR). I would pass on that "deal"
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Quote by SlayingDragons
http://melodyguitars.us/

I found it in 5 seconds on google...

tbh, they don't look like a reputable brand.

...except for the fact every page is Under Constuction...

I think that's a different Melody Guitars anyways, the only model they really list doesn't look anything like the Super Strat from OP
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]