I recently got this guitar from a vintage shop downtown and I was wondering if anyone could tell me the model and brand? I know it is Japanese because on the neck plate it says Japan on it. Thx

http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs295.snc3/28422_1432862497646_1115413085_1296013_2805640_n.jpg
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
put the serial number into google, see if it comes up with anythin
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
i have seen similar things, looks like a 70's japanese... something. i wanna lean toward teisco, but really it is some random guitar commissioned from a japanese factory, just about anyone could order production runs back in the day, and if they didn't label it... well it's hard to know.

i know of a guy who deals with a bunch of stuff like this, but he owns a shop and might not care to lend his expertise.

http://www.superpages.com/bp/Newport-News-VA/Jeffs-Guitar-Warehouse-L2061914789.htm
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
OK thanks anyway. Ya it is a really neat guitar it.
(\__/)
Problem is I'm in California. So does he have an email or some way to contact him about identifying it?
(\__/)
call him, ask for Tom and ask him for it an email. talk about how you heard about his shop from customers online, how you like old vintage stuff. it'll be hard with just pictures, but take a few and email it to him.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Wtf? White decora switches and stainless cover plates?

How tasteless.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.