Page 1 of 3
She is coming to St. Louis in July and tickets are around 100 dollars. I have a feeling that I'll love the concert as she is a pretty crazy performer and her music is actually pretty good. However, does anyone have any experience with GaGa concerts?
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

If you really want too. It's totally up to you of course. I would go, personally. It will be worth it.
OMG YES! Her tickets are almost always sold out. Like OMG she came to Jersey like a while ago and I was sooo mad I didn't get tickets grr.

Anyway she's such a great artist I think you should go. My friends went and they loved her.
Do It!
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
I've never seen her. I had the chance to for like $30 like 2 years ago, but I was out of town.

I know a few people that saw her then, and they said she was excellent.

I wouldn't pay that much money personally, but if you don't have a problem with the cost then I'd go.
Quote by MangoStarr
probably not the best place to ask

You'd be surprised at how many UGers actually like Lady Gaga.
Meh, I wouldn't pay $100 for it, but I really enjoy her music and would like to go see her. If you can spare the money I'd definitely go though.

Plus she has wardrobe malfuntions pretty much daily, so there's an added bonus...
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I imagine here stage show is good. And her music isn't the worst ever.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
your serious? lady gaga doesnt deserve to have her name in such a godly place as the pit.
Quote by GRiMM94

seems like it..
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
It depends. How much do you like her? I think she's alright, but idk if I'd drop $100 on her tickets.
personally i would buy them, and then once they sell out, sell your tickets for a nice little profit
Quote by valterra
You traded him a sword for the guitar? You do realize that a smart person would just agree to the trade, take the sword, slay you with it, keep all of the loot and call it a day, right?

....What are they teaching you kids in school these days?!
I'd do it.. I doubt it will get much cheaper in the future, and that's even if she returns to St Louis at all. If you like her music then you won't regret it
Cornflakes
She played last year, and I figured tickets would be around that price so I didn't look into it, turns out they were twenty bucks. I kicked myself. I'd do it, the only other bands I've paid that much for are Maiden and AC/DC lol
Quote by rickyj
your serious? lady gaga doesnt deserve to have her name in such a godly place as the pit.

You haven't been here long enough if you think the pit is Godly.

I'd go, TS. But not for $100. I'd love to see her, but not for that much money.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
I don't mind her music (it's listenable, unlike a lot of the shit played along side it) and she's crazy as **** all, she'd be worth seeing IMO.

But for $100? **** no, I didn't spend that much on a 3 band concert.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I just know that if I had a chance to get GaGa tickets and I didn't, my girlfriend would be so mad.
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
I would definitely go
I don't really recommend it if you think her music is just 'actually pretty good'
i'd drown her if i could.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
does that include a blow job?
$100 is pretty damn steep
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at May 26, 2010,
Quote by GRiMM94

which i dont understand..........
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
$100 for Gaga? Only if one of 2 things happened to me:

Either I had some whiny bitch girlfriend who would drag me there and we'd get it on after the show

Or

Lady Gaga would ride my disco stick live on stage
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Quote by Twist of fate
OMG YES! Her tickets are almost always sold out. Like OMG she came to Jersey like a while ago and I was sooo mad I didn't get tickets grr.

Anyway she's such a great artist I think you should go. My friends went and they loved her.

OMG? grr?

Apparently, the mere mention of Lady GaGa turns Twist of Fate into an 11 year old girl.

I kid
Well, that's settled, UG loves Lady Gaga
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

You know, I think I'd want to see Lady Gaga live. If it were a little less than $100, I'd entertain the thought a little more seriously, but not much.
I'd do it, you should.. She's an awesome singer. have you heard her sing live? she's great.. and her stuff before she went mainstream, jazz stuff, its awesome.
I say do it
Quote by Smokey Amp
Aren't all voiceovers performed by Morgan Freeman?

I thought that was like a law or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1KI2Bxcx8M
^^^^ Please watch this! we need more views to win $20 000!
i'd go. she's coming to dc sometime. i'm not sure if i want to go or not. there's a lot of other concerts and expenses i want to buy/pay for so, really its a matter of priority.
she's great though, i'd definitly go if i were you.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Page 1 of 3