Page 1 of 2
Wow, this came as a surprise, and I'll be honest, you were a great man but up until this shocking announcement you were more of a far off memory of someone I never really read all that much about.

Gone but not forgotten;

Michael H. Jordan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_H._Jordan
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

a blog that should be floating in the toilet. toiletfloater.blogspot.com
Oh I get it. It's funny cause it's the same name as the basketball player, but no one knows who this Michael Jordan is.

EDIT: CEO of PepsiCo? I've always been a Coca-Cola fan.

Regardless, RIP Michael Jordan.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Last edited by SlinkyBlue at May 26, 2010,
Misleading title is misleading. Not that I would really care if it was the other guy.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by slight☼return
Wow, this came as a surprise, and I'll be honest, you were a great man but up until this shocking announcement you were more of a far off memory of someone I never really read all that much about.

then why did you post it for?
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Sneaky. I like it.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
God damnit.

I almost shit a brick you bastard.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Screw you dude, Michael Jordan, the basketball player was my childhood hero....douche
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by rock.freak667
then why did you post it for?

Cause he thought it be funny since one of the greatest NBA players of all time has the same name.

I call this thread getting closed.
Michael Jordan was someone I didn't really know that much about; but one thing is for sure- many people did know about him and he has a legacy to be preserved.

Remember that before closing this thread mods.
Quote by Metalology
You'll probably get some praise from people in as sad of a situation as you or maybe some laughs from people who enjoy your lame sense of humor.

lolwut

What rule does this thread break?

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Dont even play like that, celebs are droppin' like flies.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
My heart dropped to my feet, curse you TS.
Si lo ven que viene palo al tiburon
Vamos a darle duro sin vacilacion
Si lo ven que viene palo al Tiburon
En la union esta la fuerza y nuestra salvacion

misleading thread title is misleading
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Quote by rockingamer2
What rule does this thread break?

It is an insanely misleading title that caused every michael jordan fan in this thread to have a near heart attack.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
It is an insanely misleading title that caused every michael jordan fan in this thread to have a near heart attack.

And that's a rule?

MUSIC THEORY LINK

Asshole! You scared the shit out of me!
Quote by U-neek
Now that is an epic win right there!!!!

I made an epic win
Jackson RR24M
PSN: Livewire410
An important and influential man died, and people are complaining because has the same name as someone much more recognizable?

I can see it. Nonetheless, RIP Michael H Jordan.
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
it makes it spam. it's obviously trolling.

you tell that to pepsico's employees and board of directors..too abandon this memorial thread and declare Mr. Michael H Jordans legacy as spam is offensive sir.
Quote by Metalology

lolwut

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

Okay. You can argue that. We'll see what the mods decide.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

So, because this guy shares his name with another big-name celebrity, he is not worthy of his death being recognized? He was a CEO of an internationally known company. I'd say that stands for something.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Quote by rockingamer2
Okay. You can argue that. We'll see what the mods decide.

It's all on the intentions of the thread. You can even see in the OP that the TS doesn't even care for him by saying he hardly knew him. He probably just heard it on the news and thought it be funny to post it on here.

You can even tell how fake he sounds when he posts more in this thread, so he's just one big troll, and it makes it a big troll thread. It's gonna be closed.

Quote by Black Star
So, because this guy shares his name with another big-name celebrity, he is not worthy of his death being recognized? He was a CEO of an internationally known company. I'd say that stands for something.

Read above.

As I said, the TS is using this as a joke more than a RIP thread.
Quote by eltyr18
It's all on the intentions of the thread. You can even see in the OP that the TS doesn't even care for him by saying he hardly knew him. He probably just heard it on the news and thought it be funny to post it on here.

You can even tell how fake he sounds when he posts more in this thread, so he's just one big troll, and it makes it a big troll thread. It's gonna be closed.

It was a good joke.

That being said, my heart skipped like 7 beats. TS, I hate you with every fiber of my being.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by bingeandletgo
It was a good joke.

That being said, my heart skipped like 7 beats. TS, I hate you with every fiber of my being.

It was a bad good joke, if that makes sense. He's still using the death of someone for a joke. Someone dying should not be joked upon.
Quote by eltyr18
It was a bad good joke, if that makes sense. He's still using the death of someone for a joke. Someone dying should not be joked upon.

Why?
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
Quote by eltyr18

Read above.

As I said, the TS is using this as a joke more than a RIP thread.

I'd say this thread is better than 90% of the threads in The Pit, even if it is a joke. It's better than the thousands of wanna/b/ threads that show up.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Quote by sg255
Why?

How is death funny? Lets say someone really close to you dies, like your mom, dad, brother or sister (if you have any), and someone comes up to you and jokes about it. Are you gonna laugh?

Yes, this is from personal experience kinda.
Man, I'm so desensitized to the internet I didn't flinch at the thread title. I just immediately though 'I doubt it' and checked CNN.
Quote by eltyr18
How is death funny? Lets say someone really close to you dies, like your mom, dad, brother or sister (if you have any), and someone comes up to you and jokes about it. Are you gonna laugh?

Yes, this is from personal experience kinda.

Just because I don't find it funny doesn't mean people shouldn't make jokes about it. I have made jokes about people close to me that have died. Why? Because they were the kind of assholes who'd do the same to me, and would expect me to do it, and that's why I loved them. And in all honesty, I can say that I'd much prefer to be joked about after my death rather than be forgotten in the way most people are.

Death is funny. It's the one thing that we all have in common, the one thing that binds us all, the only real constant in life. If we can't joke about that, then we're in a sorry state.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
I can't believe some of you are butthurt over this. I thought it was pretty funny.

Time to celebrate the death of this capitalist pig.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I can't believe some of you are butthurt over this. I thought it was pretty funny.

Time to celebrate the death of this capitalist pig.

Oh God. Don't start that debate here. That'd be three debates in one thread.

Funny thread vs Troll thread

Death is funny vs Death isn't funny

Capitalism sucks vs Capitalism doesn't suck

MUSIC THEORY LINK
First 12 year olds start getting famous.
Second. Every good music figure in metal starts dying off.
THird. This jackass make a thread about the greatest basketball player behind Kobe and Lebron is dead. BUT NO ITS A TRAP

ALRHOAGDHFKPJHSUGIADHPLFKJSHdiofjhawskdjfgviawerbfgaskl;dbfgaewbga;slkdj0n
VENTING JUST VENTING
Quote by rockingamer2
Oh God. Don't start that debate here. That'd be three debates in one thread.
It's called I was kidding.
Quote by Jako215
First 12 year olds start getting famous.
Second. Every good music figure in metal starts dying off.
THird. This jackass make a thread about the greatest basketball player behind Kobe and Lebron is dead. BUT NO ITS A TRAP

ALRHOAGDHFKPJHSUGIADHPLFKJSHdiofjhawskdjfgviawerbfgaskl;dbfgaewbga;slkdj0n
VENTING JUST VENTING

You better be joking.
Si lo ven que viene palo al tiburon
Vamos a darle duro sin vacilacion
Si lo ven que viene palo al Tiburon
En la union esta la fuerza y nuestra salvacion

Page 1 of 2