Poll: What is best to put on some muscle gain?
Poll Options
View poll results: What is best to put on some muscle gain?
Whey Protein
11 44%
Creatine
1 4%
Weight Gainer
3 12%
Other
10 40%
Voters: 25.
Yeah, I need to gain weight since I had a Pneumothorax (don't know what it's called in English). I'm a hard gainer and I want to build muscle. I can take a little bit of fat, but if I can avoid it, great! I'm 6'1'' and 170 lbs.
I was looking for supplements like creatine and Whey protein, but I just can't take a decision on which is better. I need to grow fast, but I don't want to harm myself.
What would be your choice?
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112
Peavey Grind Bass 5 BXP NTB
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
Eat protein and work out?

Try the Exercise and Nutrition Thread.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
That doesn't seem exceptionally small to me. But if you want to gain weight eat more. It's a simple philosophy that a surprisingly large number of people choose to ignore. Eat. More.
Hah, I know how you feel. I had a Pneumothorax (In English, lung deflated) a few years ago

Just don't worry about it. Live life and if it happens again, it happens.
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
If you are just beginning I would start with whey, it really isn't necessary to be taking any of the others.

It's all a patience game too so don't be bummed when you don't gain a million pounds of muscle in 6 months or whatever.
MonsterBeast Is Fat And Ugly!
fuck you.

but hey. ill be nice. you can have some of my fat.
Last edited by icesk8erqueen8 at May 26, 2010,
It's easiest to turn fat into muscle(from what I've heard) So anything that will help pack on a little bit of extra fat like a baconator or so might be just the ticket. Plus it tastes good lol.
Quote by darkstar2466
Don't fret man.
Damn, I knew I wouldn't get any serious answers here on UG. When will I stop trying ....
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112
Peavey Grind Bass 5 BXP NTB
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
Quote by gamebreaker
It's easiest to turn fat into muscle(from what I've heard) So anything that will help pack on a little bit of extra fat like a baconator or so might be just the ticket. Plus it tastes good lol.

No that is a myth, you cannot 'convert' fat into muscle.
MonsterBeast Is Fat And Ugly!
As long as your caloric intake is greater than what you spend per day you'll be fine. If you plan on taking supplement I'd suggest to stick with protein or whey rather than creatine, since most of what you gain will by waterweight I believe.

If you dial in a proper diet along with working out you should be able to gain pretty quickly if you haven't worked out regularly before.
get a high calorie weight gainer with a lot of protein, eat at least 3500 cals a day, and start lifting weights.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by metaldud536
Idk but 170lbs seems fine to me.

He could put on more muscle. I'm one inch taller then him and I weigh about 260lbs, I work out alot though.
Quote by velly69
As long as your caloric intake is greater than what you spend per day you'll be fine. If you plan on taking supplement I'd suggest to stick with protein or whey rather than creatine, since most of what you gain will by waterweight I believe.

If you dial in a proper diet along with working out you should be able to gain pretty quickly if you haven't worked out regularly before.

/thread
just come to america for a couple of weeks. youll put on weight in NO time
NOPE
Quote by The_Clansman_
Im 6'2" and 145. I need to weigh more

I'm 6'1" and 155lb.

I assume you like Maiden and guns, like me.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK