Hey, come check us out! We are kinda metalcoreish, just starting up on the music scene. More layouts, music, and everything is coming soon!

Myspace.com/Discovernewheights

ALSO, ADD US ON MYSPACE AND LEAVE US COMMENTS! I LOVE TALKING TO PEOPLE
xxxNames Aaron,
Would Love To Get A Band,
Talk To Me I'm Nice.
I totally get an Attack! Attack! vibe from the music, like it could easily sound like an early demo from them or something, but more on the heavier side.

I think if you removed that vocal/auto tune effect on the clean singing or just tone it down a bit so it wasn't present it would sound awesome overall.

Keep it up man!
is too young to be versed in such grown up ways...

please listen to my band at www.drawntofury.com
Definitely dig the tunes a lot. Can't wait to hear what you guys have to offer next
Gear List

Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
I can't say I really like it, but its definitely more interesting than most of the generic crap that these kinds of bands spew today. I suspect that sentence shows my passionate hatred for this kind of music; the fact that I found it tolerable is a huge complement upon you. Its a weird way of saying, "good job", but good job nonetheless.

EDIT: I also like your layout. It looks pretty cool, plus it subltly reinforces your Christian message, without being overly preachy. I like that becuase I am completely indifferent to the existence of God (I'm not really an atheist, because I don't steadfastly believe He doesn't exist. I'll worry about whether He exists or not once I get there. I like surprises.), and though I can usually get past it, preachiness annoys the hell out of me (lame pun intended).
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Last edited by pitobodies at May 27, 2010,
Quote by pitobodies
I can't say I really like it, but its definitely more interesting than most of the generic crap that these kinds of bands spew today. I suspect that sentence shows my passionate hatred for this kind of music; the fact that I found it tolerable is a huge complement upon you. Its a weird way of saying, "good job", but good job nonetheless.

EDIT: I also like your layout. It looks pretty cool, plus it subltly reinforces your Christian message, without being overly preachy. I like that becuase I am completely indifferent to the existence of God (I'm not really an atheist, because I don't steadfastly believe He doesn't exist. I'll worry about whether He exists or not once I get there. I like surprises.), and though I can usually get past it, preachiness annoys the hell out of me (lame pun intended).

Dude, I agree with you, overly preachy people are annoying, I don't believe on trying to force people onto Christianity, let them find out on their own, and give them teaching only if they ask for it.

But thanks for comment on the the music and the layout, it means a lot to me especially since you typically don't like our genre of music!
xxxNames Aaron,
Talk To Me I'm Nice.
Quote by fierce1289
I totally get an Attack! Attack! vibe from the music, like it could easily sound like an early demo from them or something, but more on the heavier side.

I think if you removed that vocal/auto tune effect on the clean singing or just tone it down a bit so it wasn't present it would sound awesome overall.

Keep it up man!

Thanks bro! it's funny you say that, we are around the area Attack Attack! is from. and yeah I know the auto-tune is CRAZY! makes me mad the guy that recorded us put too much on it, we're actually going to record with a better producer/engineer whatever you call it haha

Thanks for the compliments as well!
xxxNames Aaron,
Talk To Me I'm Nice.