Page 1 of 3
I feel like I'll never find anyone, guys.

There's one girl who I think has feelings for me but she's a bit of a sleaze and those feelings probably aren't permanent.

At the same time there's another girl who's beautiful and smart and amazing who has feelings for me, but the other girl (sleaze) is always around me, and I think it kind of shies girl B away from me. I want to be with her but she never seems to want to open up feelings to me, and girl A swarms me all the time. Everyone says that girl B completely wants me and asks why I haven't "got with that" yet. (idiots)

I don't know what to do and I feel like I'll just end up alone and lonely in the end.

I'm a socially retarded piece of crap who probably isn't even capable of a relationship to begin with, even though it's something I really want to experience.

Discuss your loneliness and find condolence here.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
You spend a lot of time on The Pit. There's your problem right there.
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Realationship thread Bro

EDIT: Or hugging thread because you sound like you need a big hug.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Ah mate, you know the answer.

It is never worth settling for something short of what you want.
MonsterBeast Is Fat And Ugly!
Yea you are 17 or 18 there is no point in finding the "one" yet, life is just now starting -.-
I'm not conerned about having a girlfriend at the moment, a regular friend would be spectacular though...

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by JayT44
I'm not conerned about having a girlfriend at the moment, a regular friend would be spectacular though...

*friend*
Quote by dudetheman

I don't know what to do and I feel like I'll just end up alone and lonely in the end.

I'm a socially retarded piece of crap who probably isn't even capable of a relationship to begin with, even though it's something I really want to experience.

I can relate to everything I have just quoted.

Feels bad, man, feels bad. Like that really deep hole feeling right in your lungs.

Shit sucks.
Johnny..? Is that you?

Seriously though, I know a guy exactly like you. It might be harsh but just cheer the **** up a little. It's never as bad as it seems.

You also seem to be bringing it on yourself if I'm honest. Stop spending so much time with the one you dont really trust and get with the one you like.

Or am I being stupid by giving the obvious answer?
Last edited by Snake_42 at May 26, 2010,
Perhaps tell the sleazy girl that you are having some feelings for the not sleazy girl. Get her to go away some times, that way you can be with girl A (thats the non sleazy right?), and hopefully soon you two can both share your feelings for each other. Best of luck my friend.
Quote by crazy8rgood
I can relate to everything I have just quoted.

Feels bad, man, feels bad. Like that really deep hole feeling right in your lungs.

Shit sucks.

That's exactly what it feels like.

I feel like I could have a relationship with girl A but like I said, she gets around, and I'm pretty sure she'd just end up leaving me for some other guy in a month or so anyways.

In the meantime I'm not complete dick-bag asshole so I still hang out with her when she swarms all over me. I can't just ditch her or tell her to fuck off; she's a nice girl most of the time.

But, me spending time with her gives girl B (the wonderful one I want to be with) the impression that I want girl A, which I think is pushing girl B away from me.

I feel like I'll end up pushing them both away and ending this the way I started; alone.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Last edited by dudetheman at May 26, 2010,
stop talking to the sleazy girl and ask the nice one on a date

also, go to the relationship thread/hugging thread

edit: theres a point when you need to put your own needs above looking a little bit mean
getting rid of girl A means making your life a whole lot better, and it sounds like she'll be able to find someone else pretty easily, anyway
Last edited by james4 at May 26, 2010,
Quote by Imtrying
*friend*

It's pretty bad. My best friends are materials.

My iPod is always there to talk to me and get me through the school day, then The Pit keeps me occupied until the next morning. Repeat.

And next year my school isn't going to allow ipods at all so it's going to be hell.

/wrists
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Wow... this thread went in 20 different somewhat unrelated directions... quite appropriately I guess
Go for girl B dude. You're in need of a relationship, not some meaningless fling. Open up to the girl. (and by that I don't mean throw your whole life at her but just try chatting with her and be subtle and see if you can connect.)
Quote by red157
Just wear pink socks.

Ithinkicwutudidthar. That is... if we have the same understanding as to what a pink sock is
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by SimplyStrings
You spend a lot of time on The Pit. There's your problem right there.

You know, I have actually spent extended time away from UG, but it didn't help all that much. Only served to make me an outsider to all the cool and hilarious jokes (most likely about me) that went on whilst I was afar
You will learn, it time, that Earth is the coldest of all planets. Not because of it's distance from the sun, because it is hardly the furthest away from it, but because of human habitation. You can hear the music of the Earth when you walk far from civilization, but it always finds you. It always finds you, and dampens the warmth of Mother Earth herself.
girl B dude, save yourself the trouble.
good girls are win. took me 7 years of dating to figure that one out...
Equipment:
ESP LTD EC-1000
Agile 727 Interceptor Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Marshall 1960A Cab
Peavey 6505+
Rack stuff

Whoop Whoop. Holla.
Look, next time you are around the non-sleazy girl, just ask her if she would like to go get a cup of coffee/go get lunch/ essentially anything that would just be the two of you together.

And if the sleaze is hanging all over you and you dont want her to, then be up front about it. Tell her that you have a girl in mind and that her being all up on you is sending the wrong signals out.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by dudetheman
I'm a socially retarded piece of crap who probably isn't even capable of a relationship to begin with

I can't imagine why you're so lonely; you're practically radiating high self-esteem.
Quote by dudetheman

I completely feel you.

A few years ago I took the completely incorrect approach to get with one of the girls I've known since junior high (she's a grade lower than me and is pretty cute. Her brother was in the same grade as me). Needless to say, it didn't go over too well. (We're still on good terms with each other though).

Last year (my senior year) there was a girl I found attractive (also a grade lower than me). Apparently one of my buddies knew her (and my feelings for her), so he pressured me nonstop to talk to her. Sadly though, in the end, I was too much of a wuss to follow through.

Too sum it all up, I'm a complete wuss when it comes to girls- I'm afraid of taking the wrong approach again...

Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Quote by doomded
Look, next time you are around the non-sleazy girl, just ask her if she would like to go get a cup of coffee/go get lunch/ essentially anything that would just be the two of you together.

And if the sleaze is hanging all over you and you dont want her to, then be up front about it. Tell her that you have a girl in mind and that her being all up on you is sending the wrong signals out.

That's the problem:

For....

1.) she's a nice girl and I like being FRIENDS with her.

2.) if I said anything like that it would be INCREDIBLY obvious as to whom I was referring, and it would end in stupid rumors and lots of bullshit and everyone hating me.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Talk to girl A less. Talk to girl B more. Don't make shit complicated.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by JayT44
It's pretty bad. My best friends are materials.

My iPod is always there to talk to me and get me through the school day, then The Pit keeps me occupied until the next morning. Repeat.

And next year my school isn't going to allow ipods at all so it's going to be hell.

/wrists

Same here except we never got ipods >.<. I have one friend that I hang out with the rest, I feel, are people that let me observe them. For the most part I just play guitar and hang out on here...
Quote by dudetheman

girl B (the wonderful one I want to be with)

Problem solved. Man up, son: none of this highschool crap. You want her, you TELL her: that's how it works in the real world. If she doesn't believe you, make her believe you. Go! Now!

I'm not trying to be mean, I understand where you're coming from. But I honestly think this will solve all your problems. Good luck man.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by dudetheman
That's the problem:

For....

tell her this.

if she's not cool with that and all she wants is to **** around with you, then you're better off without her anyway.

I'll repeat what I said..you need to put yourself first in some situations.

Quote by dudetheman
2.) if I said anything like that it would be INCREDIBLY obvious as to whom I was referring, and it would end in stupid rumors and lots of bullshit and everyone hating me.

so?

you like this girl, and you should pursue her. people are gonna find out eventually

At least you have girls that like you..
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
If you like girl B then pursue!

You say that girl A keeps hanging around you, but you've never told her you're not interested.

You say things will probably not happen with girl B, but you've never even asked to take her out. "Do you wanna go out some time?" ...simple as that.

The good thing is that you've already identified girl A as someone you wouldn't want to commit to something with. You don't wanna be in a relationship with a "bad girl"...I've been there, done that and that shit will seriously screw with your head.

Edit: to add, if you meet a great girl...don't pass it up. Just go for it. I pussied out on an incredible girl once, and it took me a long ass time to get over the regret of it. Sounds cliche, but don't give yourself reasons tomorrow to regret what you don't do today.
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
Last edited by RageAgnstUrJaw at May 26, 2010,
At least you have women around you.

My friend's gf is so in love with him, she thinks they're a match made and heaven, and because of her experience, she believes everyone else will have one aka - there is someone out there for everyone.

I always challenge her on this because:

a) even if there was someone meant for someone else, who's to say they would ever meet. Maybe they were born in different centuries, or they live on opposite sides of the world, or maybe they live right next door to each other and never talked.

and b) I don't believe it in the first place. You just go through life meeting people and you stick with the one that best fits you, or maybe you fuck up, lose that person, and then deal with the next best one you can get.

Point being, I am quite cynical when it comes to love and fairytale endings. She just got lucky.
I know how you feel man. But just kep looking. You'll meet someone. In the meantime just hang out with your friends, plink on your guitar and troll the pit.
Have a good one,
Phoenix
Quote by dudetheman
That's the problem:

For....

Some girls have a really hard time realizing where the line determining the outer limits of friends is, so you might have to define things a little better for her.

hmmmmm.....

1)Who gives a shit what other people think?
2)Anyone who will hate you over rumors without even coming and talking to you has no place even being in your life. (And I learned this the hard way)
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Page 1 of 3