Page 1 of 2
the second you start playing video games for money, you are a nerd
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
Almost. My COD4 team came 4th in a tournament at a local game shop a few years ago... 3rd place got like $25 credit.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Dirge is right. Making money off video games = nerdy.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by dustyboy316

More like awesome.
I won my life because I didn't lose it buying and playing video games.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Oh how I wish I could be paid to play Mass Effect
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at May 26, 2010,
Quote by dustyboy316

lol nah

You just suck at video games. Jealous.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Some of my friends have won 2000+ on CS tourneys.

Me, on the other hand, can't even get consistent hs....
hue
Quote by tylerjenns
I have made over $400 on Call of Duty.

Post up yours.

P.S. I'm not a nerd, I am just good.

You are blatantly a nerd and I have no respect for you for not accepting that fact.
Quote by guitarsftw
I won my life because I didn't lose it buying and playing video games.

No, you lost at life for trying to insult people who play video games. Get over yourself, or choke on a dish sponge.
Quote by angusfan16
Oh how I wish I could be payed to play Mass Effect

You are not a flexible cord of tightly intertwined fiber and therefore cannot be payed.
Quote by stephen_rettie
You are blatantly a nerd and I have no respect for you for not accepting that fact.

I bet money you are just mad because you suck and cant even beat a video games single player. lolumad?
You may find some tips in here TS.

Actually, forget that^. Listen to this.\/

Quote by tylerjenns
I bet money you are just mad because you suck and cant even beat a video games single player. lolumad?

Are seriously one of those people that judges real world people based purely on their virtual talents...? Really? Guess what? Nobody cares how good you are at COD, because we're all good at this little thing called "real life"... Maybe you should get off your couch and try it sometime; you'll find it more fulfilling...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Last edited by biga29 at May 26, 2010,
Quote by .h3xagr4m.
You are not a flexible cord of tightly intertwined fiber and therefore cannot be payed.

...god damn iPhone auto corrector embarrassing me over the Internet.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by tylerjenns

lol I'm a huge nerd, I find it an insult to me and my nerdy brethren that you would deny what you obviously are as if it's a bad thing.
Quote by GogglesVK
No, you lost at life for trying to insult people who play video games. Get over yourself, or choke on a dish sponge.

Oh, the irony of a butthurt response telling me to "get over myself". How I chuckle.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by stephen_rettie
lol I'm a huge nerd, I find it an insult to me and my nerdy brethren that you would deny what you obviously are as if it's a bad thing.

lol..... Thats funny because I do sports and have a Girlfriend..

And I can Play Guitar, Drums, Piano and Sax. And I Have a JOB...
won a $10 gift card to Game Stop.

hehe...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by tylerjenns

Oh shit you have hobbies?! Good lord you can't be a nerd then. And a girlfriend and *gasp* a job?

Jesus Bastardsonofmarywholiedabouthavinganaffairtoheridiothusbandwhoactuallybelievedgodgotinvolved Christ dude, you are literally a professional gamer, no matter what else you do in your spare time you are taking part in something 'nerdy' and there is nothing wrong with that. Accept it, I'm not insulting you for being a nerd, I'm pointing out that I find your blatant denial of being a nerd offensive as a nerd.
Quote by JayT44
lol nah

You just suck at video games. Jealous.

Lol... I don't play video games...
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Me and my buddies have madden tournaments for a little cash, and if you really want to get nerdy we also play a baseball cardgame called MLB Showdown played with a 20 sided dices and old 2000-01 players for money. I've won my fair share.
Quote by darkstar2466
Don't fret man.
Quote by tylerjenns
P.S. I'm not a nerd, I am just good.

If you have to say that you aren't without being called one than you are. Just admit it. It's okay.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by tylerjenns

Lol, stop trying to say that Madden is a real sport and that the chick from Mass Effect is your girlfriend.

Also, playing Grand Theft Auto 4 isn't a real job either.
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
yea, 100$ ddr tourney :P stepped out of itg2 tourney though, let the noobies have a chance heh!
I wish someone would pay me to play the Half-Life 2 games and Fallout 3.

Oh the hours I've spent on those games...makes me kind of sad.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I made $50 dollars from a Guitar Hero tourney.... but thats like the only legit game I play.
I pride myself on my humility.
CoD ranking boards aren't competitive enough for me, it's shit, no matter how many times I win, there's some loser who's logged 146 days of gameplay who'll always be first. I mean hell it's not even a real leaderboard, it's just a whoever has the least amount of life leaderboard.

I was ranked top 50 burnout players in the US before they reset the stats. Their leaderboard is much better, because you could've never raced before, beat someone from the top 10, and rank in the top 1000.
i've won a World At War beta code in a CoD4 tournament i won before World at War came out. that's about it...although if i played for money i'm sure i would have won some. it's rare i play against someone in CoD who's so much better than me he'll always win.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Something like 500 in a Super Smash Bros Melee tourney in Toronto. Most of the people at the time didn't know the whole wave dashing/l cancelling/ etc techs. So yeah, I pretty much raped.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Won $500NZD for winning XLAN, Xlan is New Zealand's biggest game tournament, i came first in the Halo 3 MLG FFA challenge.
Guitar - Washburn X-50PROQ
Amp- Ibanez TBX15r (using to run my POD through)
Pedals - Line6 POD X3, Dunlop Crybaby Gcb-95
Page 1 of 2