Poll: underwear under swimming trunks?
Poll Options
View poll results: underwear under swimming trunks?
yes
25 22%
no
88 78%
Voters: 113.
So pit, im going rafting with my school next week and had a curious question. When wearing swimming trunks do you usually wear underwear underneath them or not? It seems like it could be indecent if you didnt, but then they would just get soaked
so yes or no?
no...
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
no...
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I don't want my underwear to smell like piss after I ruin the outdoor swimming experience for countless kids and their families. So, no.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
go naked
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
i did when i was a kid, but it got horrendously uncomfortable at a point. plus, think of how gross your underwear is on a given summer day, probably dont want that getting mixed up with whatever youre swimming in
NOPE
Free ball it, who'll know? Unless you wear Speedos or very tight trunks.
I have board shorts, when I'm in public I wear boxers under them. If I'm just swimming in my backyard I don't wear them. IF you have the kind with built in netting, then I say no underwear.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I do, because I'm horribly afraid of my pants falling off and making some poor chick faint from fear of godzilla.
Quote by Skullbolt
banned cause yeah:

It's between you, user_nameless, me, and my split personality
I like kittens
SHUT UP NO ONE ASKED YOU!

Proud member of the UG Shred Mafia. P.M. godofshred to join.

"Do you practice UG Blackism? W e do."

PAROXYSM.
no underwear, ever. unless the tuxedo is a rental.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
If you are going with underwear, don't wear anything colored.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Pffft no.
There's danger on the edge of town,
Ride the king's highway baby

Quote by frozen_soul
no...

Quote by JayT44
no...

Quote by sharpshootr55
No...

Woah.

OT: No, I don't.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
No...
I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody
Quote by Dirge Humani
I don't wear swimsuits, I swim in either athletic shorts or underwear.

+1
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
If they don't have the underwear built in, just buy a speedo and wear it underneath
... that would totally defeat the purpose of swim trunks. Not only because you're wearing more clothes, but because you'd have soaking wet cloth against your dangly bits for hours.

If you're worried about popping wood, go get a thicker swimsuit with longer legs, like a pair of board shorts. I have a pair of board shorts with pockets, and sometimes I wear them all day on vacation.
Quote by elmeistro55
So pit, im going rafting with my school next week and had a curious question. When wearing swimming trunks do you usually wear underwear underneath them or not? It seems like it could be indecent if you didnt, but then they would just get soaked
so yes or no?

No, I wear them over top of them...

But seriously, no.
Quote by Dirge Humani
I don't wear swimsuits, I swim in either athletic shorts or underwear.

Seconded.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
My balls got stuck in the netting once(Hurt like a bitch!) since then, I wear underwear under swimshorts.
..I was watching my death.
Yes. I can't stand the swimming trunk material against my junk. I'm so used to having boxers there.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
I usually wear board shorts when swimming, so yeah, I wear boxers. I hate the feeling of that stupid net in swim trunks
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
I always wear board shorts. There isn't any lining inside, but it still feels comfortable on your junk. The material is also meant to dry quickly, and wearing what's essentially a giant sponge under that kind of defeats the purpose of wearing them.

In sort, no.
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
Quote by Diamond Dave
i don't wear underwear under boardies but i do usually have a pair of speedos on underneath

TWO Speedos!? That just seems impractical.

OT - Yeah, I can't stand the stupid net in swim shorts, so I just get a pair without and wear boxers.

EDIT: Also, the one time I didn't, I got thrown off of the gigantic inner tube I was on and ripped them down the back. Almost lost 'em too.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Last edited by BeastlyBassist at May 27, 2010,