Hey there!

I've been assigned the task of writing a short research paper on an entrepreneur. I want to take the creative route and pick a musician rather than a traditional business owner. I was thinking of using James Hetfield as my choice as a famous entrepreneur. I'm not 100% sure that I want to use him yet.

Can you guys provide me with some musicians who are also excellent band leaders/managers/businessmen?
Woah, I'm doing this too for my Business class. Mine has to be at least 3 pages.

I chose to do Stephen Hawking.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Lady Gaga.

The bitch is extremely talented but decides to market herself and her music to a mainstream consumer culture. And does it really ****ing well.

*Note* This is not a flame. Say what you will about selling out, but she is the definition of selling her talents for huge profit.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
well i'm a huge beatles fan and when i heard music entrepeneur I thought of Brian Epstein, their manager in the early days. He wasn't a musician but I think he was a pretty darn good businessman and manager for them. I love the idea that he used his family's record store company to buy up thousands of the beatles' first singles records to momentarily put them near the top of the national music charts to get them more well-known.
i like broccoli and long drives at the beach on my segway