out of harlem-125th cant even see the ground moving
too fast to stay in town for a second moving too
fast to hear inferno shades screaming dull help yelps for freedom
i dig the interesting imagery,
and choice of words.
a prime cut in my opinion.
i am the lamb.
point me to the slaughter.
There's a moment following 'from drugs' where everything is a pleasure to read out loud, and thats how I like taking poetry in - lingering over the taste of words, how they come out into the foreground - and how they stay intact. The opening two lines were too ambiguous I felt, too detached, sterile, like reading out scientific instructions - but everything after that was very enjoyable.

I think theres too many syllables in 'trying to kiss calmly under soft turtleshell lamplight' if you really want to make use of that rhyme with 'night' then I'd drop the lamp or the turtleshell. But I'm not in your head so don't sacrifice any meaning for a quirk in the rhythm.

Another suggestion: having the 'dull help yelps for freedom' on its own line - instead of having one long line.

I like how this works without punctuation, I wouldn't suggest using punctuation as this is pretty cohesive without it.

Enjoyed.
I think Hendrix hit everything that I was gonna comment about. But I just wanted to say that I too loved this. The last stanza especially was by far my favorite. I always admire the voice you are able to build into your pieces and this was no exception.

sorry i couldn't add anything very constructive. just wanted to say that this was very, very enjoyable to read.
here, My Dear, here it is
I sorta lost you in the middle bit, but I really liked the words and imagrcy (excuss the spelling), I really liked it.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo