Theres a bunch of colorful lines a little bit to the right of the middle of my screen(Computer screen), there were only two yesterday, but now there's 9 of them. Does anyone know what the problem is or how to make them go away?
To the best of my knowledge, that's a dying graphics card. Should probably get someone who knows what they are doing to take a look.
Try updating your video drivers if you know how.
maybe if you had a
suck less

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Try adjusting your wires first.
then, google?
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Check the wire

Try a diff monitor

Try diff computer on same monitor

Replace graphics card