I remember seeing an ad for this movie about Dracula, i am pretty sure it was him ,or maybe it was a werewolf?

There was this guy trying to escape from a castle, and he was sneaking around the edge of it, and there were these 3 or 4 girls climbing over him in this one scene, they were freaky as

And another scene were this guy with hair like those wigs that judges were comes out and says something in a weird voice

Anyone know what i'm talking about?
Wtf am I reading?
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea, you show her common sense. You show her your common sense hard. You shove your common sense down her throat. She's a naughty little thing and you need to beat some common sense all over her face.

^In regards to incest
Van Helsing. Movie kicked ass.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Lesbian Vampire Killers?
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
Its definitely Bram Stoker's Dracula
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
TS, I won't read the OP but I know your a UGer, but that don't mean you need to make threads about anything.
This is why we can't have nice things!
Quote by WaltTheWerewolf
that scene he describes is Bram Stoker's Dracula, Keanu Reeves on the ledge trying to get away, and the vampires in the bed with him biting him just before Dracula fed them a baby!

Great scene. One of the female vampires is Monica Belucci, who played Persephone in The Matrix Trilogy.