Like what ^ that says, it is the last day of school for the senior class here.

The principal is making everyone stay in the classrooms or whoever doesn't will not get to walk during the graduation ceremony.

This really doesn't bug me, but everyone is pissed off

Any similar experiences/last days/ senior pranks?

MC name = Bearrorism
they did that to my senior class when i graduated. we all said **** you and left anyway. it pissed them off so much they canceled the entire ceremony until they got mauled by a bunch of angry parents. twas most amusing.
I'm a sophomore. It's weird, when I was a freshman, I never gave Graduation day much thought. It was just the end of the year to me. But now that I actually have friends that are seniors, graduation day is kind of a big deal. I'm gonna miss those guys

On a side note, the driving age here is 18, so even after I graduate, I still have to wait 3 months before I can even drive! Damn my young age and my older friends!
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by Ignite
We (seniors) didn't even have to come to school the last week... which was like 2 weeks ago.

We took our exams on Monday and Tuesday of this week, and they're still makin us come to school today

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by CoreysMonster
I hated all the ceremonies at the end of high school, anyways. I'd just get up and leave.

Aye, same. And maybe punch that teacher who gave me an F in biology in the face.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by CoreysMonster
I hated all the ceremonies at the end of high school, anyways. I'd just get up and leave.

Nobody likes them, it's for the parents, honestly no student gives two shits about walking in graduation, it's something you do for other people.

I hated highschool.
I remember my last day of school. Someone dressed up in a grim reaper costume and slow-danced with our principal to "Blue Moon."
I'm a freshman

Actually, I'm a sophomore now, but still. I had a good amount of senior friends, I will miss them.
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
Seniors' last day was yesterday here. I'm just finishing junior year. I'm the only person in my astronomy class today, and my teacher just left to go get breakfast, leaving me here to browse UG and write some music...hooray.
My last day was Tuesday and right before lunch someone lit a fire in bathroom. All the seniors were forced to go to the football field and grill out/play frisbee/chill to music as a punishment. Go figure.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
yesterday was my last day, I had to take a US Government final, which was wicked easy, then I left at 9, hung out with my friend at my house for a bit till he had to go around 1, then I went to one of the local rope swings, and went swimming in the 95 degree weather with some of my friends, then went to the mall. What a great last day of high school. It feels so weird being done, just knowing I can't relive it, and that that phase of my life is over.

EDIT: Still have to come back for graduation practice next week, but it shouldn't really be that bad, me and my friends rented out two campsites at the town campround and are just going to relax all next week when we aren't at grad practice. then graduation, then project graduation, which is a lock in they have after graduation they have for seniors only and you stay up all night with a bunch of fun stuff to do and free buffet. I think after that project graduation thing it will really hit me
Last edited by daeqwon10000 at May 27, 2010,
It's my last day too. It feels surreal
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
The seniors put 18 live chickens in the courtyard, and when many people thought they were called to the lunch room to get yelled at, the whole senior class got breakfast.
But I am a junior. Fail..
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Loser, my last week of hs i just ditched w/ my gf and best buddies at the time

muahahaah
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by diofan88
Loser

You're on the pit

They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by padgea7x
You're on the pit

Sounds like win to me!!!

Besides im in college, on break i go back to class in an hr

Ne ner ne ner ne ner
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
It's my last day tomorrow, pretty surreal as I've been at the same school with the same people for 10 years. We have a Harry Potter theme, there will be a "Battle of Hogwarts" in the "Great Hall" (ie, cafeteria) Afterwards it's off to the "Three Broomsticks" (ie, local pub) for "Butterbeer" (ie, regular beer)
Quote by diofan88
Sounds like win to me!!!

Besides im in college, on break i go back to class in an hr

Ne ner ne ner ne ner

Sounds like win?

Sounds like fucking win?

Give it some more time
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
There was no real 'last day' for us. 'Last week' would be a better way to describe it. People just came whenever they pleased like every other year of high school. Then we wrote exams, then had the graduation ceremony.