ok, so funny story, my wife was watching american idol yesterday, and i went into the kitchen and i could over hear the tv... and i was like WTF why do i hear micheal jackson, i thought that guy was dead, then i was like maybe they did that thing they did a few years ago where they super imposed elvis or something, and i walked over and looked at the tv and i was like omg it is micheal, then i was like wait that person is black and has bewbs, my wife explained to me it was janet jackson, i then got really confused and walked away...
I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A BAD CASE OF SOMEONE SHOT ME IN THE HEAD!!!
Incoming shitstorm of Cool Story Bro.

They do sound a lot alike though. Which makes it weird that I don't like her singing voice.
seeing as how they're siblings, it's not too out of the ordinary for their voices to be similar
Quote by asator
YOU'RE A CUNT AND STUFF LESPAUL1216.

It's okay because whatever, forever
They look very much alike as well. There was even stories in tabloids in the 80's that they were the same person.
Michael's career went downhill after Justin Timberlake exposed his breast at Superbowl though.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Last edited by Zero-Hartman at May 27, 2010,
wait to you see latoya jackson
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by KTFM
wait wait wait... back it up... what were you doing in the kitchen while your wife wasn't?

getting a drink???
Quote by yodadax
ok, so funny story, my wife was watching american idol yesterday, and i went into the kitchen and i could over hear the tv... and i was like WTF why do i hear micheal jackson, i thought that guy was dead, then i was like maybe they did that thing they did a few years ago where they super imposed elvis or something, and i walked over and looked at the tv and i was like omg it is micheal, then i was like wait that person is black and has bewbs, my wife explained to me it was janet jackson, i then got really confused and walked away...

Yeah cos now that he's dead it's forbidden that Michael Jackson will ever appear on tv again :P

So many issues with this post.....argh
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
Quote by KTFM
wait wait wait... back it up... what were you doing in the kitchen while your wife wasn't?

Eating?, getting a beer?, or just ignoring American Idol. Believe me, I wish I wasn't in the room when that Janet B.S. was on. She sounded more like Michael than Michael did!!!!
All my guitars are old enough to buy beer, are You?
Quote by stevoreno
Eating?, getting a beer?, or just ignoring American Idol. Believe me, I wish I wasn't in the room when that Janet B.S. was on. She sounded more like Michael than Michael did!!!!

lol thanks, i'm glad someone agrees i mean shit i was hoping i'd never have to hear him again
I noticed the voice thing too. But I was too busy wondering why there where a bunch of Rorschachs on stage dancing.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK