So, when I'm in a different mental state then the usual, I enjoy taking my professional quality headphones and listening to trippy music. Right now, the only songs I listen to are by Tool (Disposition, Reflection, (-) ions and Faaip de Oiad) and recently Zeppelin's songs and they're amazing because they basically make you hallucinate when you close your eyes and makes the euphoria even better.
So, I'm wondering what you guys think is a great song to listen to. Preferably something with amazing panning from one ear to the next. That makes the experience better.
Any recommendations?
FUNK.

My acoustic orginals
My voice isn't that great...but take a listen. I still have yet to perfect my vocals

Sunshine
anything by jefferson airplane/starship...listen to the song white rabbit if that don't do it i don't know what will.
I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A BAD CASE OF SOMEONE SHOT ME IN THE HEAD!!!
Quote by Echoplex
Listen to Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here, especially "Shine on you Crazy Diamond." Also, Tool's Aenima album is great.

Yeah dude I've listened to Aenima a bunch and it's amazing. Third Eye, Pushit and (-) ions are the best when Under the influence
FUNK.

My acoustic orginals
My voice isn't that great...but take a listen. I still have yet to perfect my vocals

Sunshine