Looking for something thats a step up frmo my Fender Hotrod Deluxe. I play mostly blues/classic rock out of it, not to mention reggae, funk, indie, post rock, etc.

Im looking for a combo amp, preferably 30 watts and above but im flexible. I want a tube amp unless you have a suggestion for a seriously nice solid state. My budget is 700 and under, but I buy used and im very thrifty so yeah. i also play some dirty, fuzzy kind of stuff. suggest some things.
there is a marshall 30w, it's not too expensive... my guitar teacher has one of this and it's beautifull its sound
i would highly recommend an Egnater. i love my renegade, and i have a tweaker on te way.

the rebel 30 combo would probably fit the bill perfectly.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by NOKIADO3220
there is a marshall 30w, it's not too expensive... my guitar teacher has one of this and it's beautifull its sound
You're talking about the MG, aren't you?

I'm gonna go ahead and second the suggestion for an Egnater. They're fantastic amps.
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
+1 on the Egnater.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
The egnaters are an orgasm to the ears, i myself cant wait for the armagedon model
Kona Custom(Duncan Loaded)
LTD H300(Duncan Loaded)
LTD H400 (Duncan Loaded) STOCK YESSSS
LTD M202 BB(Duncan Loaded)
80s American Tele(STOCK)
Gibson Faded V
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Mesa Triple Rectifier (EL-34s)
and many more.....