Please forgive me for this question, but I was messing around on my guitar and I was playing a chord progression of D-G-C and it occured to me it sounded like the old Journey song "Stay Awhile". So, I looked it up and I forgot the other song right before this one which is "Good Morning Girl". I've tried to learn the Good Morning Girl song and I'm having a difficult time. Does anyone know this song? If so, please tell me how to play it.
Thanks,
Shane
I have figured out a little about the verses. Each verse is using chords in a chromatic pattern. The first chord is a major triad on the second, third and fourth strings. The second chord is a minor7 without the root note (3rd, 4th & 7th) and it alternates between these two as you move backwards. This is not precise, but, it is close. These patterns start on the 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th frets and walk down. There is one verse that I havn't figured out it seems to regress on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd strings.

Any help would be appreciated,
Shane
Hmm.. You should post this in musician talk
Unless, I have no idea sorry

Quote by poopsmith666
I sincerely hope one day you look back at this post and realize how ignorant you're being about the concept of getting high.

Quote by strat0blaster
Out of those choices, I'm going to go with the Bastrapple.
This was at least the wrong forum.

That said, I'm not sure if there is a "right" forum. This is why we have tabs on-site.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...