So I pretty much consider them the best thing to happen to punk in a long time. One of my new favorite bands everrrr.
Whether or not you agree, I really say you check 'em out. They're like a grittier Exploding Hearts. The singer Tuk was the guitarist in the Heart Attacks, and the other guitarist Matt was in the Fishnet Stalkers.

The BITERS

Check out So Cheap So Deadly, me says.
I just saw them in Baltimore the other night and they were SO good live. Everyone was dancing non-stop. I feel like a lot of bands who do a sound similar to the Biters sound repetitive, generic, etc. But the Biters, in my eyes, totally avoid that.

plz enjoi. thnx
DOWN&OUT
Quote by Jett Diamond

plz enjoi. thnx

I did very much so, so you are welcome.
I'm an asshole.
I almost liked it. The style and songwriting were good, but there was just a bit too much posing going on. And I didn't like the vocals.
My girlfriend and I were just listening to this the other day. I liked it! She thought it was just okay.
First song in the myspace player is good, the other two are meh.
Chorus in the last one reminds me of Drugs Are Cool.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at May 27, 2010,
I like making references to the fact as often as possible so everybody knows it and feels more lonely
Quote by sargasm
I like making references to the fact as often as possible so everybody knows it and feels more lonely

If by lonely you mean happy that I can spend time on stuff that actually matters to me...

I enjoy being single.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!