Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Anyways, I own a Marshall MG100HDFX amp. It doesn't sound the best, but I've heard worse. Anyways, it sounds like it shorts or something.

I can crank the volume knob the whole way and then it just starts getting loud. Sometimes it makes a cracking noise and then suddenly gets very loud. Also, there is a very loud squeal when I first power it up. Does anyone know what's wrong? Maybe I need to re-solder the pickups or something? Idk, but if someone can give me any clue as to what's wrong with my amp and how I may fix it, that would be greatly appreciated.
Wires in your amp need soldering. They got loose because of the vibrations. Id say go to a technician, unless you know shit about the guts of the amp
i had the same with an old marshall of mine. spray some WD-40 down the volume pot.
Gear:-
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall DSL50 (In the process of modding!)
Fender 2x12 Deville
Marshall 1960 (V30's)
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson SG Special
Fender 'Marcus Miller' Jazz Bass

My Band
Juturna

There are a tremendous number of things that could be wrong with the amp. It is impossible for anyone to diagnose it in a forum thread based on the explanation given unless by sheer luck it just happens to be a faulty pot or jack.

Bottom line is if you're able to rule out the couple of simple faults and afterwards still have the issue, it needs to go to a service center.