Are red bear picks good. I really want one badly but im not spending 20 dollars for a pick. How long do they last. I heard that you can file them or something. Please write your opinion on different topics of red bear picks.Can You guys also write all about v - picks too please thanks.
The big letters sure did catch my atten--hey look! Something shiny!
I cut a pick with my face on it, from my old school ID. Worked pretty good for me, and it doesn't cost 20 bucks.
you already posted this thread before.
yes they are good. they are some of the best picks you'll ever play.
unless you don't want to spend 20 bucks. if you already decided you don't want to spend 20 bucks on a pick wtf is the point of your second thread about red bear picks.
I've used almost all of the v-picks they are great.
I have 5 red bears coming in to test.
That's all you get. You either will spend the money on the picks or you won't.
stop making a million pick threads.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
I use V-Picks exclusively for electric. They're worth it. Going on a few years and work just as good as the first day.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Quote by zomgguitarz1234
I cut a pick with my face on it, from my old school ID. Worked pretty good for me, and it doesn't cost 20 bucks.

on red bears site they cost 20 bucks
Quote by AcousticMirror
you already posted this thread before.
yes they are good. they are some of the best picks you'll ever play.
unless you don't want to spend 20 bucks. if you already decided you don't want to spend 20 bucks on a pick wtf is the point of your second thread about red bear picks.
I've used almost all of the v-picks they are great.
I have 5 red bears coming in to test.
That's all you get. You either will spend the money on the picks or you won't.
stop making a million pick threads.

Sorry! Im not trying to be mean but This site is partly for trying to get info
Pick and string threads are all equally lame. Just use whatever you like best.

If you don't want to try them out, nobody can really help you. All you'll get are our opinions, which may not match yours at all.

There are tons of products out there that I think are worthless rubbish and others adore. (can't imagine why)
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by C-note12
Sorry! Im not trying to be mean but This site is partly for trying to get info

WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT TO KNOW! YOU SEE HOW ANNOYING IS IT WHEN THE FONT YOU USE IS OBNOXIOUS?
seriously this is your 4th thread on picks. What more can I tell you?
Bubbs doesn't like weird stuff. I've tried v-picks. I love them. Everyone I know has at least one v-pick they really like. The red bears are made to feel like tortoise shell which is what the old blues and rock players used to use. Tortoiseshell picks are now illegal to produce though they can be had used for about 100-200 dollars.

If you want to try some buy some. Do you have a specific question? Do you want me to write haikus about all the picks I own? Do you want a taste test? I don't think red bears actually taste like tortoise shell. Happy now?

If you have a specific question about a specific pick ask it. Do not make a new thread. If you think they are too expensive it's not my job to convince you otherwise. All I can say is that good picks are good. The end.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Quote by AcousticMirror
Bubbs doesn't like weird stuff.

Nothing wrong with trying out different picks, unless you're not trying them and just asking everybody else how good they'll be for you.

I just feel it makes no sense and wastes everybody's time. In the end, the TS will ultimately have to buy it and figure out if he likes it or not, so you might as well cut out the middle man and get right to the point.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Quote by AcousticMirror
WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT TO KNOW! YOU SEE HOW ANNOYING IS IT WHEN THE FONT YOU USE IS OBNOXIOUS?
seriously this is your 4th thread on picks. What more can I tell you?
Bubbs doesn't like weird stuff. I've tried v-picks. I love them. Everyone I know has at least one v-pick they really like. The red bears are made to feel like tortoise shell which is what the old blues and rock players used to use. Tortoiseshell picks are now illegal to produce though they can be had used for about 100-200 dollars.

If you want to try some buy some. Do you have a specific question? Do you want me to write haikus about all the picks I own? Do you want a taste test? I don't think red bears actually taste like tortoise shell. Happy now?

If you have a specific question about a specific pick ask it. Do not make a new thread. If you think they are too expensive it's not my job to convince you otherwise. All I can say is that good picks are good. The end.

OK! sorry about the font siz! I did not mean to do that.sorry.I am new to this!Yes i do have a question for v picks. In the pictures they look really thick. Can u get them like 1.0?thx