It is time for a real topic around here.lol This thread is going to be on all stuff random. Post any random facts. There are quite some interesting ones out there. Like did u knw that the original color of Coca Cola was Green? Or did u know that Coca Cola sold less the 25 dollars worth of soda in their first year while they spent 100 on advertising?
Did you know that the first outdoor sign advertising coca cola is still around now? It was originally painted in 1894 and is located in Cartersville, Georgia.
No one called themselves a random person OR said their mannerism where random. SO Idk what u r talking about.lol
Quote by dillpickle32
.....some interesting ones out there. Like did u knw that the original color of Coca Cola was Green? Or did u know that Coca Cola sold less the 25 dollars worth of soda in their first year while they spent 100 on advertising?

They also put cocaine in it.

Why is "random" such a "cool" word now. Most people overuse it.
Did you know that there are a shit ton of threads on this already
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Last edited by diofan88 at May 27, 2010,
@anangrysquirrel Yes I did know that.lol Did you know that when u sneeze it clocks in at 100 mph? A cough clocks in at 60.
Quote by fg-433s
They also put cocaine in it.

Why is "random" such a "cool" word now. Most people overuse it.

Yes I did know that.
Dude, stick with the coca cola facts. They're much more insteresting. For example, did you know that Coca Cola was the first corporate sponsor of the olympics?
Time to break out mah useless facts book.

Did you know that one third of Taiwanese funeral processions include a stripper?
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by mattman93
Time to break out mah useless facts book.

Did you know that one third of Taiwanese funeral processions include a stripper?

Dude that is awesome! Do u know Y they include a stripper? Just cause they want to get cheered up?
Did you know that overusage of the acronym "lol" results in testicular cancer by the age of 16?
Luck
Our Savior

Quote by burnboy85
where do snails get their shells, anyway?
Quote by crazy8rgood
They make them while they grow. They secrete the substance, I believe.
Quote by Gunpowder
THAT IS SO NEAT

tee hee i changed the shit out of my color scheme
Did you know that golf was made up for men to get time away from their wives? It as named golf because it stood for Gentlemen. Only. Ladies. Forbidden.
Quote by dillpickle32
Did you know that u have u have the most muscles in your butt of all places?

What about your face...?
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by dillpickle32
Dude that is awesome! Do u know Y they include a stripper? Just cause they want to get cheered up?

Four errors in one sentence... Are you going for the record or something?
Did you know that when the University of Nebraska Cornhuskers play football at home, the stadium becomes the state's third largest city?
Did you know that if you kick someone's pelvis they lose the ability to walk. The pelvis is three fused bones and if any of them are severed you have no connection to your lower body, therefore you fall.
Did you know that large doses of coffee can be lethal? Ten grams, or 100 cups over 4 hours, can kill the average human.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Did you know that calling yourself and your mannerisms random does not make you a more interesting person?

Terrific first response.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ The aeroplane
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ flies high, turns
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ left, looks right.
The lease that Guinness has on it's St. James Gate Brewery property expires in the year 10759. The guy leased it for 9000 years in 1759.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Did you know you should search for existing threads before posting a new one?

Quote by dillpickle32
Did you know that u have u have the most muscles in your butt of all places?
Did you know this is bullshit? (lolpun)