Ok, me and my friend have had this crazy idea (bear in mind folks, we're still in secondary school and young and impressionable )

We don't know whether it's possible, but we want to start our own radio station that plays rock and roll, but aboard a blimp (airship, dirigible, whatever you wanna call it)

So is it possible and legal and if it's not possible and/or legal can we get a blimp anyway and live on it?

Ps - this is a similar concept to the film The Boat that Rocked, but airbourne rather than on the sea
Gear:

Vintage VS6 (Wine Red)

Marshall VS100 Valvestate head with 4x12 angled cab

Squier Strat (Fiesta Red) 90's, Korean
Last edited by Eurozeppelin at May 27, 2010,
haha, that's awesome, but pointlessly expensive. also i don't see the link between radio station, and blimp :L
What the shit
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by MOODY17
haha, that's awesome, but pointlessly expensive. also i don't see the link between radio station, and blimp :L

They will only play Zeppelin
The link between a blimp and a radio? I dunno, it's just we always wanted a blimp and we love rock and roll, so we thought it would be awesome to combine our ambitions
Gear:

Vintage VS6 (Wine Red)

Quote by .h3xagr4m.
They will only play Zeppelin

possibly some jefferson airplane
"You'll go down like a lead zepplin" to quote Keith Moon.

Maybe if it was tied off and really small it could work but it's still so dumb I have to laugh.
Last edited by Tempoe at May 27, 2010,
This is ridiculous. And if you do it, it will be incredibly awesome. Possibly on levels as yet unheard of by the pathetic ground based radio guys.

You can fly around in a huge UG blimp.
Quote by osXtiger
I cook children who are born out of wedlock on a spit.

CHICAGO BEARS - LA KINGS - USC - BURNLEY FC

GO KINGS!

‎'Senna não morreu, porque os deuses não morrem'

Bruno Senna
Uh...yes that's me
Gear:

Vintage VS6 (Wine Red)