Page 1 of 2
No, but the wait makes the arrival even better.

EDit whadja git?
Last edited by Tempoe at May 27, 2010,
I ate a huge Mexican-style dinner last night and I am waiting for the brown truck alright...with a pinch of anxiety..
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by Tempoe
No, but the wait makes the arrival even better.

EDit whadja git?

NGD later. Can't post anything without a full review you know.
Quote by BrokenDstring
I ate a huge Mexican-style dinner last night and I am waiting for the brown truck alright...with a pinch of anxiety..

I had a huge chimichanga for lunch yesterday, but it's not in relationship to this truck. Sorry to disappoint.
I've been waiting for 4 days on my Blackstar HT 20 Studio..want so bad
I will ruin every of your stuff...

Sir, I believe I love you.
Yeah you can sig that if you want.
-Posted by Kynyster_K
In an odd way it helps to know I'm not the only one sitting on pins and needles. The only solace is that I got a Timmy v2 on Monday, OMG the best OD pedal that I've ever heard. Well worth the money.
That is what I like about eBay. The US postal service delivers SO much faster than UPS.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
This shipped from Ontario, Canada. Had to go through customs BS which didn't help. I sit and I wait. Out For Delivery today. A cold Hop Czar seems to help, ok - a 3rd one that is.

Ebay doesn't choose shipping methods, it's the seller that does. Unless multiple options are offered, then the buyer.
Wait, not a slight hint on what yer gettin?
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by van01010100
^ lol another PRS maybe?

Also, I just got some stuff from Canada via Canada post, only took 5 business days.

That or Parker or Peavey.

EDIT: Supposedly Canada Post has limitations on Insurance, but I don't know that for a fact. This is the first time I've ever ordered something from Canada.
Last edited by thehikingdude at May 27, 2010,
What really makes this hard is that all these goofy big trucks keep driving by, totally not the norm, and I keep thinking it's it! I'm beginning to grow numb to it. Someone, somewhere is getting a good laugh out of this.
I waited two weeks for my footswitch to come in. MF was supposed to ship tomorrow (they were back ordered), and it shipped yesterday and came today.

You could say I'm a happy now channel-switchable-without-running-up-to-my-amp-to-flip-switch-on-amp person now.
Discuss this. Should help pass the time.

Last edited by thehikingdude at May 27, 2010,
Well mine showed up but upon opening the box I found it to be in horrible condition. Scratches and dents everywhere. Looks like I'm going to have to try and return it.
A shame too cause it would be a beauty if it wasn't all mangled.
Quote by van01010100
Well mine showed up but upon opening the box I found it to be in horrible condition. Scratches and dents everywhere. Looks like I'm going to have to try and return it.
A shame too cause it would be a beauty if it wasn't all mangled.

Sorry dude, that's gotta suck more than waiting. Hope it all works out.
Quote by thehikingdude
Sorry dude, that's gotta suck more than waiting. Hope it all works out.

It's all good .. I got some other friends to keep me company....

I figured I might as well take a pic of the family while I got it
Quote by van01010100
It's all good .. I got some other friends to keep me company....

I figured I might as well take a pic of the family while I got it

Very nice! Love the picks, great add-on.
I had this problem until about 40 minutes ago. Went in to put the deposit down on a V7 Hellraiser that I had ordered, but not paid for (they aren't available here yet anyway, but the shop, understandably, wanted some cash before finalizing the order), walked out with a Loomis 7 instead lol. But I know what you mean, since that other 7 doesn't come out here for another month, the wait was already killing me...
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
Gah, Waiting for a saxophone mouthpiece

What makes it worse, is that I can't actually play the saxophone while I'm waiting, because I don't actually have a mouthpiece...
Gear List:
Ibanez S320
Lavey LV200
Squier Stratocaster Affinity HSS
No-Name Wesley Fat Strat copy
Peavey Rage 158
i try not to order anything online but i still have to wait for my local shop to get some A/B pedals in stock.. they haven't even told me what brand/model they are getting in either, i asked if they had any passive line selectors with LEDs and they said "no but we can get some in" and wouldn't tell me the exact details of what they were getting in stock..

usually if i'm waiting for something i've got this particular lick on the guitar that i play ritualistically becuase the one time i ordered a guitar off the net i was waiting for it impatiently, i picked up my squier strat and played this little bluesy lick that perfectly summed up how i was feeling having to wait for my guitar, and no sooner than i'd played it, the delivery van pulled up outside my house
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Omg, I suppose I'm not the only one waiting for the Brownie-mobile... My Warlock is in Birmingham now, and if it ships today, then I'll put up a NGD thread tomorrow, after I have some time to play it .
Same. I hate waiting for the UPS man..

My house is always the LAST on the delivery route, So we're actually having UPS hold it for pickup about 30 minutes away from our house so I can go get my shipment in the morning.
Quote by bemiswins
if someone flames you on the internet for music you like, they fail.

Here's my YouTube if anyone wants to see some of my videos.
I'll be waiting for the brown truck in about 3 months when I order that sexy Schecter Damien Solo Elite in metallic blue.

I'm a bit afraid about the EMG's, though.
just order a peavey 6505. time to wait. gah!
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
Im waiting on Best Buy to get my laptop back. Once I get it back, Im learning the keyboard part to Pussy-Rammstein and the guitar parts to Mann Gegan Mann-Rammstein. I like Rammstein a lot.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
dude i'm waiting on my new horizon to get here i've been gasing and saving up all year for on,e and it's back ordered wtf ! I was hoping that it would arrive on my prom night just for extra epic-ness of a day D: but they only thing i'll be getting is an empty esp hard case D:
Gear:
Jackson SL1 !
Jackson SLS3 w/ bk warpig
ibanez RGA 121 with D sonic and paf pro
peavey triple X with JJ 6L6s and celestion G12k-100
bad monkey
mxr 10 band eq
digitech hardwire dl8
paul gilbert's airplane flanger
I'm waiting for my Vintage VS6! It will hopefully come tomorrow or on friday!
You gotta be kidding me? Is that a fender strap on a Gibson? Blasphemer!
Ibanez RG350DX
Crate Blue Voodoo 120h
Carvin V412 400W
Jackson Randy Rhoads
Quote by Thayil_Noise
You gotta be kidding me? Is that a fender strap on a Gibson? Blasphemer!

it IS!

dude it's a custom, surely you can spring for a gibson strap or gah, any strap but a fender?

really?

my brown truck delivery is set for tomorrow.
Quote by ARATSTJ
Yeah - the only strap I had on delivery day was the one off the fender!

Fixed that today with a Gibson strap from the guitar shop down the road - $110 thank you very much!

Cheers

$110 for a strap?!

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttt
Page 1 of 2