-Based on online research and Youtube, I have my eye on: PRS Singlecut, Ibanez s5470 Prestige, or Gibson Les Paul Studio.

-I have yet to actually play any of these. I'll get to a guitar store soon, but in the mean time, I was hoping for feedback from anyone who has played any or all of these guitars.

-Good qualities?
-Bad qualities? etc...

Thanks for any help you could give me.
Um... Guitars are cool, and stuff...
Les Paul studios can be either good or bad, I'd suggest playing about every one you can find, because I've played some good and some bad ones.

More importantly what genre(s) do you play?
Proud owner of:
1981 Carvin X100B
1987 Strat Plus w/ DiMarzios
BBE Main Squeeze
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-7
Morley Mark Tremonti Power Wah
Id go for the PRS Singlecut provided it is not the SE line. If it is, then the Ibanez
"Guitar is tactile, It's about how you play it"
- Joe Bonamassa

That's kind of a strange jump between the PRS/Gibson and the Ibanez. Two more classic single-cut vintage type sounds, and one high output more modern guitar with a Floyd. Seems odd. What kind of music do you play?
Very true, Style of music will make a difference as to what guitar will be better for you. If you shred, you don't want a Gibson, whereas if you want dark, versatile rhythmic tones, it might be a great guitar to buy. Style is important. As for all 3, the PRS is beatiful if it's not an SE series. Just play them all, pick the one that you like the best. Also, make sure you have a good amp, otherwise that guitar is going to waste.
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix
I play a variety of styles. Categorized by genre, I'd say it's a mixture of metal, alternative, and prog--most kinds of rock. Some artists that I enjoy are...: Flyleaf, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Mattias Eklundh, Alter Bridge, and Chevelle. I know that Vai and Satch use Ibanez, and Mark Tremonti uses PRS.

I'm looking for a good solo and voice leading guitar. I'd be willing to sacrifice heavy chugging rhythm sounds for good soloing sounds (although I like both). I'm at an intermediate level of playing, and I aspire to maybe play at my church.

Personal perceptions: PRS Singlecut = good tone, cheaper, lighter// Ibanez s5470 = floyd rose trem, stays in tune, more weight, heavy sound// LP Studio = good tone, good solo, good rhythm, much weight, much money

I only have a small practice amp (which is another problem I hope to fix soon).
Um... Guitars are cool, and stuff...
you don't have to have a big gigging amp to sound good. some amps are good and small at the same time
Originally Posted by Twist of fate
I thought the "clean" button was to clean out the inside of the amp automatically, so I never pressed it.

Originally Posted by DjBrandenburg
pedals are stupid
I got the ibanez s5470 myself, and it's an absolutely amazing guitar in my oppinion Most comfortable neck I've ever felt, it feels so smooth you barely notice it's there even xD Also very versatile soundwise Awesome jangly tones from the single coil, heavy chugging riffs from the bridge, smooth leads from the neck
My gear:

Ibanez S5470-TKS with a BKP Nailbomb Bridge, Cold Sweat Neck, Trillogy Suite Middle single coil
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Cube 60
M-Audio Fast Track Pro
Guitar Rig 5