What difference is there in the AL3000 and the AL300m to justify a 300 dollar price jump?

It seems the only difference is quality of pots
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
ESP LTD Eclipse 1000, ASB
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
For future threads links are good. Lemmie go see.

That maple cap on the 3000m is the biggest difference I can see, the 3000 is just mahogany.
Last edited by stephen_rettie at May 27, 2010,
Well the more expensive one says it includes a case, i'm sure that is some of the difference
but even then the cases on the site are 50 or 60 USD.

Im going to get one, but i want to know if the extra cash is justifyable and if i could just buy pickups instead as im going to gut the guitar basically haha.
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
the M has a maple cap, real Seymour Duncans (different ones on the different models), some Gotoh hardware (bridge and tailpiece), Grover tuners, and it includes a case. I think thats it, but it justifies a $300 price difference
Then alas, i must wait another 2 long weeks for my next paycheck to get my new axe =(

Dont worry, I'll post a NGD with lots of tobaccoburst pron =)
Gear:
Agile 2000 2ts
Amps:
Crate GTD65
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Last edited by Vastros at May 27, 2010,
http://www.rondomusic.com/alspec.html Here you can see the difference between all then AL models.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.