Since the oil spill incident in the Gulf of Mexico, I've been wondering how high gas prices will skyrocket in the coming months, and what the pit thinks, and more importantly what it will do in the absence of vehicles. If I don't have a job and gas goes up too high, I'm gonna have to conserve like no other. Maybe I'll break out the old Huffy.

Nahh . Oh, and I will be awaiting the Metal Gear Solid 2 references as well.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Contrary to what you would think gas prices have actually been going down since the spill. So I don't know what to expect. But I do know that the prices will go up at least a minimal amount because of the increased travel during the summer time.
Dammit, you just made me realize that gas will go up.

Fuckin' ace. I won't be able to afford driving, right after I get my license.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by captaincrunk
Honestly, it's not like that oil tanker had like the world's supply in it.

Nope, but the 210,000 gallons a day coming out of that hole in the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico should make a pretty good dent.
Best guide on writing power metal lyrics
Quote by ReaperWaits
keep it fast, keep it epic, and for god sake mention dragons.
Gas prices have been going down since the BP accident. You guys know what this means don't you? The British are still fucking with us. No Gasation without representation!!!!!!
Fuck you Britain!!!!!!!
Goddamn Tea party lunatics are right.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
The amount spilt is insignificant in relation the the worlds oil reserves and the daily production. Many oil companies are pumping upwards of 500,000 barrels of oil per day. I believe prices will begin to rise shortly as the summer driving season begins.

At least I hope so, I just loaded up on oil stocks!
Quote by Jackal58
Gas prices have been going down since the BP accident. You guys know what this means don't you? The British are still fucking with us. No Gasation without representation!!!!!!
Fuck you Britain!!!!!!!

I think we should have a Gulf of Mexico oil party to revolt... wait, nevermind.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
On public transport I furiously masturbate while trying to make eye contact with as many people as possible for as long as possible.
Quote by i_don't_know

GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Just a thought.

Maybe they lowered their oil prices a little bit so people wouldnt super hate them? Maybe they were like, "Well, if people see the oil spill AND the fact that gas is $4 a gallon, theyre gonna be hella pissed. So lets at least lower gas a little."

And then all the other oil companies have to follow suit because if one company sells at a lower price, so does everyone...?

Yea, its a dumb idea I know
Quote by Jackal58
Fuck you Britain!!!!!!!

If there was a contest for post of the year. This would be my vote.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by i_don't_know
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Prices have gone down about 20 cents here in the past couple of weeks, weirdly enough.

BUT, if they do skyrocket, I'll be riding my bike more often than I do. I only drive as much as I do now because I live WAY out of town.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
The irony of the situation is that where I live the prices have started to go down.
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Quote by crazy8rgood
Oddly, I think gas prices around here have going down since the spill.
This. They've gone down about $0.25-$0.30 since the spill in my area. They can spill all the damn oil they want if this trend keeps up. /kidding.

>.>

<.<
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
We don't know, only the oil companies do. The main problem isn't the supply side of the equation-it's the demand. There's an endless demand for oil, when you think about it virtually everything requires oil to some capacity (transportation, shipping out any Tgoods, plastic, etc.). This is just a blip on the radar for the oil companies (aside from BP). There's a reason why 4/5 of the world's largest corporations are in the oil business

edit: anyone else notice whenever some large backlash happens against the oil industry, prices mysteriously drop for a while? Hmmmmmmm
Last edited by FifthHorsemen at May 27, 2010,

I would think it would only have an impact on BP stations and other places that sell BP gasoline. Not sure if they sell their oil to other companies or not though.

But in reality it is probably only a small portion of their oil production, so I doubt it would have a huge impact anyway.
Quote by Jackal58
Fuck you Britain!!!!!!!

Nothing more to say.

OT : to be honest with the gas prices falling since this spill, it's a toss in the air. Maybe OB has decided to change the age old policy of gas prices rising in summer
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
They'll go up, because the average American is too stupid to realize that the amount of oil spilled is not very relatively significant. It's just an excuse to make OPEC Execs a couple hundred grand richer.
They won't go up, or they shouldn't. I believe the barrel is at it's lowest it's been in years. Yet they only lowered the prices slightly in comparison. So right now they are gouging us heavily, but we don't notice cause the prices are still lower than they were. The barrel has to go up quite a bit for them to justify a price hike.
sigh...
It's really not enough to significantly affect supply. I think the cheapest year ever for oil was 2000 or something like that (in real dollars), it just appears so expensive at times because prices fluctuate more noticeably than with other goods.
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad