Hey, I don't know if this question has already been asked before, but i can't find it here, so I decided to just ask it haha.

I bought a Bugera V22 on 12/30/09, it was a great amp and i think its one of the best things i've ever bought from guitar center, but starting maybe 3 weeks ago it's been acting up. I play with a Boss ML-2 metalcore pedal (i have an AC adapter so its not that battery) and a Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6 (active pickups but i changed the battery a week ago), and pretty new cables. When I'm not playing, but everything is on (except the distortion pedal) i get this really nasty noisey sound like theres a distortion pedal on all the way up (there isnt). And when I am playing with the distortion on, the sound cuts out and completely shuts off and then comes back up and does that a few times. I'm assuming that it's a tube problem, but I've had this amp for almost exactly 6 months. I bought it for $350, that might not seem like a lot, but to someone my age, it took a lot to save up for that and it just sucks that it's already breaking after 6 months.

Long story short...I read in the manual that theres a 1 year warranty on the amp, does that cover this type of problem? And do I go back to GC for this or should i just call Bugera and send it to them?

Sorry for the long post haha, thanks in advanced.
guitar center first. they may just give you a straight up new amp
'87 Fender Strat
Oscar Schmidt Archtop
Laney LC15R
yes, provided you bought the amp new from them.
i dont know how their returns work when you buy used.
'87 Fender Strat
Oscar Schmidt Archtop
Laney LC15R