Are they worth it? Like keeley mods or the 808 mods. And if I ordered one of the kits think it would be easy to do myself?
wrong forum
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Quote by GODhimself37
wrong forum

What are you talking about? Pedal mods are part of this forum. It's part of building.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=630592&highlight=pedal+modding

That would be the pedal building thread. Ts, check it out, read up on the stuff. Some mods are worth it, some aren't, depends on what you want out of it. Difficulty depends on the mod itself.
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
well in particular I was thinking of modding my TS9, but I will check that thread out.
Quote by metalwarrior40
What are you talking about? Pedal mods are part of this forum. It's part of building.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=630592&highlight=pedal+modding

That would be the pedal building thread. Ts, check it out, read up on the stuff. Some mods are worth it, some aren't, depends on what you want out of it. Difficulty depends on the mod itself.

whoa that's weird. i could have sworn it said "electric guitar" at the top.

my bad
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
^ Kyle moved it...

some of the mods are worth it. i have a keeley modded ts-9 and i love the thing. i think it is much better than a stock pedal. modding a ts-9 can help even out the frequency response, which is great if you are using it mostly as a cleanish solo boost. for people who are using it to tighten up their gain structure with a recto or something, not so good.

so basicly depends on the mod and what you want from the pedal.
i was thinking about getting the 808 mod or vodka mod done to my TS9. I just want just a little more warmth while still keeping the clarity. I don't want to just boost the overdrive and make it too muddy.