I'm trying to schedule a paying tour this summer, and I'm looking for good venues that will pay well. I live in New Hampshire, and we're only playing from Keene to Boston, and that's kind of our final range, within the two hour distance from my home town. Does anyone know of any good places to play in New Hampshire that pay bands to play?
And I'll take everything from the inside, and throw it all away cause I swear for the last time, I won't trust myself with you =+Linkin Park+=
You could probably just try local bars, or travel over to Hampton and attempt to get a gig there.
To the best of my knowledge there's not a lot around NH..
not much man. its pretty dry around here in terms of a music scene hahah. pasta loft in milford. looking for experienced bands playing for an older crowd. probably a lot of covers. higher ground, but they don't pay you and nobody ever shows up.
Unless your band can draw a lot of people no venue is going to be willing to pay you very much.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by I_Pwn
Unless your band can draw a lot of people no venue is going to be willing to pay you very much.

That's just simply not true. Venues WILL pay, I'm just having a hard time contacting them all.
And I'll take everything from the inside, and throw it all away cause I swear for the last time, I won't trust myself with you =+Linkin Park+=