Who uses low tunings (like D and C standard) that AREN'T metal-based? There's gotta be some. I love the sound of a down-tuned guitar with thick strings, sounds very rich and deep on clean.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

well i listen to mostly metal but I agree, I love the sound of a clean guitar in low tunings.

Though, sadly, i have no songs to give you as an example.
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Quote by zincabopataurio
Well, the beginning of Before the Break of dawn by As Blood Runs Black is clean, but I don't think that's what you were looking for:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3QDw4D2mno
it's in drop c btw

Like that, but with more string tension, would be amazing. It does sound a little dull though, but thats probably the pickups. I could only dream of what it would sound like with the right single coils
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by zincabopataurio
Well, the beginning of Before the Break of dawn by As Blood Runs Black is clean, but I don't think that's what you were looking for:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3QDw4D2mno
it's in drop c btw

i hope they weren't planning on keeping it finished like that. i mean its cool and all to have clean guitar in a deathcore song like that, but not with the gallops. and there is such a lack of tone in there it kills me.
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Quote by rtfk101
i hope they weren't planning on keeping it finished like that. i mean its cool and all to have clean guitar in a deathcore song like that, but not with the gallops. and there is such a lack of tone in there it kills me.

It's not on the album I don't think....not mine at least. I actually really like it just because of the off-beat nature of it.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!