I love family guy This is to talk about your favorite moments and your ideas for new moments
If you like Coldplay listen to "If I could fly" by Joe Satriani. See a similarity there? FYI: "If I could Fly" came out first. Hmmmmm...

thats right... Hes lookin at you
It's on right now.

The episode where he gets three wishes and then...something comical happens.
Family Guy sucks lately.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Woo Family Guy thread!

I like the one where Loas (or however you spell her name) goes into her room and says "peter i know you're in here" And Peter goes "I KNOW....BUT WHHEEEREE?!"
Is Peter going to tell a third Star Wars story, then when we're feeling everything is awesome and righteous and happy, tell us three more that are so lacking in comparison to the first three that we ignore those episodes?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
I like it when peter forgets how to sit down. LOL actually lol.
If you like Coldplay listen to "If I could fly" by Joe Satriani. See a similarity there? FYI: "If I could Fly" came out first. Hmmmmm...

Quote by necrosis1193
Is Peter going to tell a third Star Wars story, then when we're feeling everything is awesome and righteous and happy, tell us three more that are so lacking in comparison to the first three that we ignore those episodes?

That would actually be really funny. A 3 episode long joke if you will.
"THE COLONEL!"

Also, The fighting chicken is the best character on Family Guy IMO.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
the chicken needs to 'kill' peter once then peter rises from the grave. You know a nic change of pace.

Quote by necrosis1193

I initially thought that was a comment on Family Guy's ever declining quality and not the Star Wars prequels...

My personal favourite Family Guy moment is the cut to when Peter narrates his own life.

"I woke several hours later in a daze."
I also like it when he hits meg with a baseball bat. Then ten seconds later oh sorry meg you startled me!!! Peter hates meg

Last edited by fighterboy10 at May 27, 2010,
Although I think lately Family Guy has sucked recently. I LOVE the old episodes.
Quote by Amy_Lee

That made me laugh and then choke on my own phlegm.

Check my shit out
MEH.

That has always been my reaction. I can watch it if nothing else is on that interests me, but I don't normally watch it.

It gets really repetitive with the whole 'Remember the time...' jokes.
Quote by daytripper75
MEH.

That has always been my reaction. I can watch it if nothing else is on that interests me, but I don't normally watch it.

It gets really repetitive with the whole 'Remember the time...' jokes.

The show didn't always used to rely on those jokes and they were once infrequent, at most.

After returning from cancellation (for a second time) it just... changed. Kind of like when Sayid came back to life in Lost.
this thread reminds me of the time i won a blind date with gary coleman in Hawaii
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Quote by bellamy_morello
this thread reminds me of the time i won a blind date with gary coleman in Hawaii

You know, it took people a long time before they started busting on Family Guy for those flashback gags,