Hey guys,

My bass player has offered me one of these for £15 (the other I don't chose will go to the other guitarist in my band)

Firstly, given a straight up choice between the two (please, no other choices), what would you guys choose?

Second, is it worth the monies? (15 squids)

I play rock, indie-rock, post-rock, math-rock and blues. Which is best for me? I already have a tubescreamer for OD and proco rat for distortion I'm happy with.

Thanks!
Gibson Les Paul Standard 2004
Fender Telecaster Custom 72RI 2009
PEDALZ
Ashdown Fallen Angel 60DSP
Fender Blues Junior
Ashton MPA100
yeah, that's actually an ok deal go for it

the Jackhammer is heavier and the bluesbreaker more low gain JCM800ish so you decide go try it
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
thanks, anybody else got any thoughts on this?
PEDALZ
Fender Blues Junior
Ashton MPA100
Bluesbreaker, definitely. Is it a black box one?
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
BB probably the way to go... ages since i tried them, but the BB has a clean boost mode which would be handy.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
go for bb i have a bb2 and love it
MIM Fender Strat
Ibanez AE series acoustic
Washburn Semi Hollow loaded with Di-Marzios
Main Street LP
Tama drum set
Marshall Blues-breaker 2
VOX V847 Wah
Fender Princeton chorus
Quote by bubb_tubbs
Bluesbreaker, definitely. Is it a black box one?

yeah that's the one
PEDALZ
Fender Blues Junior
Ashton MPA100
ah sorry man I thought you meant it came in a black box (thought that was a bit of an odd question!). It's the later one unfortuantly! O well I think I'm going to pick it up anyway- the bluesbreaker seems to be the clear winner over the jackhammer here! Thanks guys!
PEDALZ
Fender Blues Junior
Ashton MPA100