im not sadly even tho i applied none of us got tix :'( but roll on next week got 2 gigs in Glasgow should be just as much fun.

but i am a wee bit bummed every time i get close to seeing RATM something happens and ends up that i cant see them anyway
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
I've got tickets, don't think I'm going though cos I've got a Chemistry exam next morning. So annoying, been looking forwards to this gig for ages.
Quote by greenwoodfan93
I've got tickets, don't think I'm going though cos I've got a Chemistry exam next morning. So annoying, been looking forwards to this gig for ages.

Do both.I did that last year with exams went to a gig in Glasgow then exams next day wasnt to bothered just took a couple pro plus and drank a can of monster before i went to the exam.
Guitar Gear

Bass Gear
My tickets came yesterday. Yay for free gigs, but boo for £60 return train tickets
well none of my mates got tickets so I think I'm going to take the Megabus down from Glasgow - megabus is super cheap. Thats why I am hoping some of you are going and wont be averse to a wee beer down there!
Damn you all. I took about 20 photos for this and non of them were up to the specifications so I gave up
Quote by greenwoodfan93

Can I have it?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Yeah I'm off. Still need to get train/megabus tickets though. I've got a job now so I might treat myself to the train
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by CTFOD
Can I have it?

tix have a passport photo on them to prevent them being re-sold.
Guitar Gear

Bass Gear
I'm meant to be going, some random UGer and I don't know has been sent my ticket and I'm trying to reclaim it, any help?