Page 1 of 3
Thread idea stolen from NWN! forums. Bitch and moan aplenty here, and dicuss what albums need reissuing, need a vinyl release, cd release, whatever the case. Try and keep it to albums that were mayne reissued in small amounts and the likes, or bootlegs, or never reissued! nothing silly like an Earache album that you cant find in your local shop or anything like that.

Desaster - First 3 full-lengths. Crying out for a vinyl reissue. Although they released 1000 copies of each, somehow these LPs never show up anywhere! At least not for un-silly prices, anyway.

Septic Flesh - Esoptron: Released on a tiny label when it came out, the status of the band now should warrant a reissue for their earlier stuff.

Primordial - Spirit The Earth Aflame. This would sound freakin killer on vinyl. Anyone know if it ever got a release on wax? Plenty of cds of it around, but never see it on 12''.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
In the Name of Suffering could do with a sly wee vinyl reissue.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
I dont think Ive even seen EHG vinyls... they would sound absolutely massive on a lovely 180gram.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Agreed on the Septic Flesh!

Infester - To The Depths (In Degradation)
Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes
Manilla Road - (can't keep up anymore)
Cenotaph - The Gloomy Reflections of our Hidden Sorrows
Timeghoul's discography
Decomposed - Hope Finally Died

Man I could go on forever
Glance into my eyes
and see the darkest shadows dancing
Playing in the desert of my life
Burning, -
and my soul is descending...

Gorguts' Obscura fetches pretty ridiculous prices for being such a renowned classic. I'd like to own the Dark Millennium albums and Deathrow's Deception Ignored on CD as well without spending what would ordinarily get me at least five discs.

Metal Blade once had the Psychotic Waltz discography reissued, apparently at a wonderful $9 per CD. I wish they would print some more, as while eBay often has A Social Grace at reasonable prices, Into the Everflow and Bleeding are not so cheap.

EDIT: Oh, and Confessor's Condemned. The album's title accurately describes the fate of its chance of proper distribution, as the only copies around are either $$$ or from shady low-feedback likely-scammers.
Last edited by HamburgerBoy at May 28, 2010,
Great call on the Confessor! Lin, Slumber of Sullen Eyes was reissued on both formats by Xtreem music as far as I know...and a set of Manilla Road reissues are in the works. Also Timeghoul compilation is out next year on Profound Lore! Agreed on Obscura, silly really when the others are widely available.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
I'd like to see some of Agalloch's really limited EPs re-released. I don't want to pay upwards of £50 for a copy of The White!
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
from a sort of selfish view, The Dropkick Murphys - Fields of Athenry: Andrew Farrar Memorial (2005) Memorial single

simply cause I can't find it anywhere, not for physical or even for download legal or otherwise.
Nocturnus - Thresholds
The later Coroner albums would be cool.

EDIT:

I'm sure there's tons of other stuff, but also Revenant - Prophecies of a Dying World and Messiah - Choir of Horrors. And Thanatos - Realm of Ecstasy.
Last edited by Sanitarium91 at May 28, 2010,
Disembowelment - Transcendence into the Peripheral

I'm not paying $50 for a CD
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
^ I That was the point of the box set man, to reissue the album with all the bonus material. Plus Ive seen Transcendence... on trade lists for €20, haha.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Stranglehold
Great call on the Confessor! Lin, Slumber of Sullen Eyes was reissued on both formats by Xtreem music as far as I know...and a set of Manilla Road reissues are in the works. Also Timeghoul compilation is out next year on Profound Lore! Agreed on Obscura, silly really when the others are widely available.

Can't wait for the Timeghoul! And also, yes it was reissued, but it sold out before I even had the chance to glance at a copy. They're not even on eBay. I have the tape, but I'd kill for the CD. Good to hear about those Manilla Road albums, though.
Glance into my eyes
Burning, -

Quote by linfield4466
Can't wait for the Timeghoul! And also, yes it was reissued, but it sold out before I even had the chance to glance at a copy. They're not even on eBay. I have the tape, but I'd kill for the CD. Good to hear about those Manilla Road albums, though.

Theyve a copy of the splatter LP on the Xtreem mailorder man...
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
OH that one! Haha, I thought those were bootlegs. Thanks!
Glance into my eyes
Burning, -

Mortifera - Vastiia Tenebrd Mortifera FOR ONE ESPECIALLY. Shit.
Sculptured - Apollo Ends, found one..for 400 dollars.

Ehh, there are surely more. I'd just have to think about it.
Eh, Amazon Germany has all of them for 12-20€.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Quote by we_built_a_tree
Eh, Amazon Germany has all of them for 12-20€.

their US store doesn't have any except for Blood Fire Death and a viking album or two and one of the reviews said it was the worst sounding reissue he's ever heard. Said it sounds like a bootleg
Quote by freddaahh
I'd like to see some of Agalloch's really limited EPs re-released. I don't want to pay upwards of £50 for a copy of The White!

here here!

The only place I could find a copy was amazon, and it was something like: $70 new, $60 used : /
Quote by Casanova_Wolf
Bathory's Discography. Everywhere I look they say they're out of stock

PHD

They have Bathory on CD and LP, normally at a good price too.

edit:
After checking, most of them are out of stock too
Quote by logboy
PHD

They have Bathory on CD and LP, normally at a good price too.

edit:
After checking, most of them are out of stock too

HMV in manchester usually have at least 3 or 4 of them.

I got hammerheart, and ive seen Bathory, Under the Sign and Twilight of the Gods as well.

horificly over priced at like £14 though.

actually play have a lot of Bathory in stock
http://www.play.com/HOME/HOME/6-/Search.html?searchstring=bathory&searchtype=musicall&searchsource=2&searchfilters=s{bathory}%2bc{410}%2bc{415}%2b
Quote by Casanova_Wolf
Bathory's Discography. Everywhere I look they say they're out of stock

http://www.blackmark.net/eng/default.htm

Go straight to the label mang, all cheap too.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Be prepared for slow shipping though, haha.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
AnnihiSlateR is right actually, try HMV for Bathory if that fails. I keep forgetting they stock some good stuff and online they have more too.

Anyways, i'd like to see a reissue of Protector - Leviathan's Desire, not seen that knocking around at all.
I'm fairly sure the Bathory discography was reissued recently on Vinyl. Unless a guy i talk to was bullshitting
^ Dull sound with thin flimsy sleeves - not even worth it.

logboy, that ep was released with the reissue of 'Urm The Mad' on IHATE a few years ago... the release is called Ominous Message of Brutality. Think I picked it up for €12. Great ep though.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Stranglehold
^ I That was the point of the box set man, to reissue the album with all the bonus material. Plus Ive seen Transcendence... on trade lists for €20, haha.

Note to self: ebay is a terrible indicator of prices
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Intruder - A Higher Form of Killing

It's hard for me to explain how much I want that album. I've come close to getting it on eBay a couple of times but I always get outbid at the last second. The band used to have it up on their website, but it was reissued in '05, and they took it down (and now their website is gone, meaning Psycho Savant can't be dl'ed for free)
Personally, i'd like Solstice's self titled and Vomiturition's A Leftover to be re-released, they're kinda hard to get a hold of.
Quote by Stranglehold
Be prepared for slow shipping though, haha.

and the shipping rates for 4 albums is the cost of one album :S I haven't ordered yet though
Quote by andyscoot
Solstice's self titled.

Quote by PwarDuex
your name is about as funny as a burning orphanage

Boris - Heavy Rocks
Spirit Caravan - Jug Fulla Sun
Sleep - Dopesmoker

Because I can't finde these albums anywhere.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by andyscoot
Personally, i'd like Solstice's self titled and Vomiturition's A Leftover to be re-released, they're kinda hard to get a hold of.

Good call, I forgot about this one. Was trying to hunt down a copy for myself a few months ago; gave up the search.

EDIT: And for Transcendence Into the Peripheral http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?artist=diSEMBOWELMENT&ev=ab

25 Euros...
Glance into my eyes
Burning, -

Last edited by linfield4466 at May 28, 2010,
Page 1 of 3