I have been trying to find one of these online for ages. Could anyone point me in the right direction? I would give a leg for one of these
i thought that was called the gibson "vegas", although actually, i now realise after a google image search that the vegas is almost identical except it has an offset body shape whereas the body is like a ES-335 on this model... but the vegas is very very similar anyway.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
i thought that was called the gibson "vegas", although actually, i now realise after a google image search that the vegas is almost identical except it has an offset body shape whereas the body is like a ES-335 on this model... but the vegas is very very similar anyway.

The DG is more or less the same as the Trini Lopez sig. TS have you tried eBay?
Quote by consecutive e
The DG is more or less the same as the Trini Lopez sig. TS have you tried eBay?

I've tried everywhere. I've been looking for a few months now and I can't find one -.-
the DG is really similar to the vegas. the vegas is closer to a fender starcaster shape, while the DG355 is more dave grohl's take on the 335. very cool guitars... can't tell you where to find them, though. seems like ebay and some patience are your friends here unfortunately
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Lol, Dave Grohl poser.

I kid, I kid, I would love to have one as well. I've always loved Gibson's 6 inline tuner headstock shape. No idea where to find one though.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden