Page 1 of 5
Article

You may have heard about this new program that censors all Bieber-related photos, and even blacks out his name. Now this programmer's stupidity has earned him death threats from Justin Bieber fans everywhere.

Opinions?
Last edited by GRiMM94 at May 28, 2010,

Thoughts: win.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
How are 12 year-old girls planning to kill that producer?
Quote by GRiMM94
Now this programmer's stupidity has earned him death threats from Justin Bieber fans everywhere.

How is he stupid for creating something that funny and yet that functional.
Justin Beiber fans are notoriously murderous psychotics. I think they'll definitely go through with it, no question.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
Justin Beiber fans are notoriously murderous psychotics. I think they'll definitely go through with it, no question.

Yeah seriously, what's with all the death threats
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by vagelier

I completely agree.
Quote by vagelier
How are 12 year-old girls planning to kill that producer?

The program is a great idea, but he must have seen that fangirl madness would ensue, and he would be subjecting himself to poorly written hate mail for the rest of his days. Dealing with pre-pubescent Bieber fans is a big price to pay, even despite the brilliance of it all.
Quote by GRiMM94
The program is a great idea, but he must have seen that fangirl madness would ensue, and he would be subjecting himself to poorly written hate mail for the rest of his days. Dealing with pre-pubescent Bieber fans is a big price to pay, even despite the brilliance of it all.

Fair enough.
You guys don't know Bieber is part of the inner circle, just like Varg. Those death threats are srs bsns.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
But it didn't take long for Bieber believers, or Beliebers as they like to be called, to fire back at any attempt to shave the cyber presence of their teen idol.
One Belieber used her Twitter account to tweet the horror of having the Internet without Justin Bieber after her parents downloaded the program. "Mum put that shaved bieber thing on all our computers!" she tweeted. "I'm like crying, i hate u (sic) sooo much mum."

The man sounds awesome.

And you are a fan of Dir En Grey, awesome as. It's a good day
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
Quote by MightyAl
Apparently, he's posting the death threats he receives.
*google*

Seriously? I need to see this. Can you link us when you find it?
What a hero. I didn't think anyone who liked Bieber would be old enough to understand how to make a death threat.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Not sure how I missed this but:

Leuch is vowing not to stop with the Shaved Bieber. He says he has received requests for software to block out other celebrities including Lady Gaga, Paris Hilton and Britney Spears. A BP oil spill add-on is also in the works, Leuch said.

It's only getting better from here guys.
Stupid people giving the threats. If you want to see that noob them don't install the add on. Stupid people can't even think of something that simple.

EDIT: He needs to make it for other web browsers too. >.>
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by Vampire 255
Stupid people giving the threats. If you want to see that noob them don't install the add on. Stupid people can't even think of something that simple.

Yea, I think the worst thing about all this is the profound lack of understanding about how the internet works from the supposedly "more tech-savvy" youngsters.
Quote by MightyAl

So wrong...

Quote by GRiMM94
Not sure how I missed this but:

It's only getting better from here guys.

I can understand if people want to block out certain people that get mentioned alot but the BP oil spill? Seriously?
Last edited by Kensai at May 28, 2010,
The best thing ever created since our universe
Quote by xaviergray
Asking the Pit to play this is kinda like asking the guy who makes suggestive gay jokes if he wants to have sex with a man.

and there was another one saying he was the starter of the 'biebercaust'.
edit ^thats the one
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

this is hilarious, and it's even funnier how all these 12 year olds are reacting, complaining about how he is "trying to delete Bieber from the internet"

EDIT: good lord!!

Last edited by CoreysMonster at May 28, 2010,
Quote by Kensai
I can understand if people want to block out certain people that get mentioned alot but the BP oil spill? Seriously?

Yeah I'm not sure that really makes sense. I'm assuming he's considering censoring it, which is kinda inappropriate since it is actually an international problem. I'm all for having fun with celebrities, but creating a program that essentially censors the news is a bit out there. But whatever.
Last edited by GRiMM94 at May 28, 2010,
Quote by ICOG

and there was another one saying he was the starter of the 'biebercaust'.
edit ^thats the one

Oh yeah it's exactly the same thing as WW2 and hitler's ideologies...

Bieber fans IQ levels are pretty much on the same level as the people commenting and arguing on youtube videos.

Quote by GRiMM94
Yeah I'm not sure that really makes sense. I'm assuming he's considering censoring it, which is kinda inappropriate since it is actually an international problem. I'm all for having fun with celebrities, but creating a program that essentially censors the news is a bit out there. But whatever

I guess people want to pick and choose what news they want to hear

Still, it's stupid. It's not even like it gets mentioned that much except on the news.
Last edited by Kensai at May 28, 2010,
So apparently the two things Justin Beiber fans love the most are death threats and portmantaus.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Page 1 of 5