hey guys today while i was on msn it stopped responding so i tried to close it but i couldn't get it to close so i restarted my computer. after the computer had loaded up again i tried to open msn to sign back in but it wouldn't open. i restarted the computer again and still wouldn't open.
so far i have also tried to close all msn related things in the processes part of the task manager although there was one process of msn that was slightly larger and would not close and i have uninstalled and re-installed msn. still no luck.

do you guys have any idea of what i could do to get msn to open again?
any ideas are much appreciated thanks.
Quote by Punk_Ninja

I was like "Shut up woman, Satch is playing"
Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
If you've uninstalled it and reinstalled it again and it still wont open then it sounds like you have a virus. Although I'm not sure how anyone would benefit from a virus that stops you using msn.
i don't know, i suppose it could be a virus, but i haven't done anything out of the ordinary on the internet lately, so i don't know where i would have got it from.
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power
Maybe instead of eating you, you and her could eat a drifter. Like, make it one of those things you do together as a couple.
Quote by guitar12
MSN is soooo 2008.

Do you use something else to communicate with friends or do you just not have any?
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
http://www.malwarebytes.org/

Download the free version of that and scan it, it sounds like you have malware on your pc and 99% of the time the above program fixes it. Good luck
Quote by Callum89
Do you use something else to communicate with friends or do you just not have any?

It's called visiting your friends or just hang out... you should try it sometime?
Quote by Johnny skins
banned cause im fine because of your avatar! it blasts happyness everytime i see it!!

definitly the best avatar ever I=Cookie

Proud owner of the: I'm wearing clothes in the Pit! Group! Click here to join
Quote by I=Cookie
It's called visiting your friends or just hang out... you should try it sometime?

It's not quite as simple as visiting them and hanging out when I live a couple of hours away from them.
Those who have crossed
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by I=Cookie

Best response ever
Quote by xaviergray
Asking the Pit to play this is kinda like asking the guy who makes suggestive gay jokes if he wants to have sex with a man.
Quote by Callum89
It's not quite as simple as visiting them and hanging out when I live a couple of hours away from them.

You got a point
you could use skype?
Quote by Johnny skins
banned cause im fine because of your avatar! it blasts happyness everytime i see it!!

definitly the best avatar ever I=Cookie

Proud owner of the: I'm wearing clothes in the Pit! Group! Click here to join
Quote by I=Cookie
You got a point
you could use skype?

I could, MSN also works quite well
Those who have crossed
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Quote by I=Cookie

Thanks for the backup.
I bloody hate instant messaging. There's no body language or subtext or rapport, and because you're talking to them but they're not quite there you can't devote yourself fully to the conversation, or to whatever else you're doing. You're stuck in a horrible limbo between faceless smalltalk which you're inexplicably reading in Jeremy Paxman's voice, and whatever else you're doing which never ends up being done well, leading to you having wasted the day drawing stick figures in suggestive poses and sending them to an acquaintance that may, for all you know, be vomiting with boredom.

Bah. /curmudgeonliness
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at May 28, 2010,
Quote by whalepudding
I bloody hate instant messaging. There's no body language or subtext or rapport, and because you're talking to them but they're not quite there you can't devote yourself fully to the conversation, or to whatever else you're doing. You're stuck in a horrible limbo between faceless smalltalk which you're inexplicably reading in Jeremy Paxman's voice, and whatever else you're doing which never ends up being done well, leading to you having wasted the day drawing stick figures in suggestive poses and sending them to an acquaintance that may, for all you know, be vomiting with boredom.

Bah. /curmudgeonliness

Woah, I just use it to catch up with mates back home; if you're spending a whole day on it, I can see it becoming somewhat trite.
Those who have crossed
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Last edited by Callum89 at May 28, 2010,
im downloadin that malwatre bytes program now, i'll run it and see what happens

EDIT: i removed 8 peices of spyware from the computer with this, it didn't help with the msn problem but still its good to get rid of them
Quote by Punk_Ninja

Quote by Soul Power
Last edited by 30 30 150 at May 28, 2010,