Hiya Pit! Does anyone know where I could download the original '93 version of the shooting game Doom for free? No, I'm not talking about the SNES version of the game... The SNES version has better graphics and doesn't have the legendary music, but I want the original version with even more crappy graphics and with the awesome music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf47DQj_2Gg <-- that one.)

So please give a link if you know a website where I could download the original version of the game... Oh, and almost forgot: THE FULL VERSION! Many places where I've checked have the download link for the game but it contains only the first part of it.. I would like to have the full version, thank you very much!
Quote by xaviergray
Asking the Pit to play this is kinda like asking the guy who makes suggestive gay jokes if he wants to have sex with a man.
If you download the Fusion 3.6 emulator then google Doom 32x roms you should be able to find it
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Quote by PotBellyShogun
Yeah, ... is pretty good for that kind of thing.

Do you really think that someone doesn't know what the site contains? Dude, it's the year 2010!!!
Quote by xaviergray
Asking the Pit to play this is kinda like asking the guy who makes suggestive gay jokes if he wants to have sex with a man.
Quote by GreenDayChris
If you download the Fusion 3.6 emulator then google Doom 32x roms you should be able to find it

Ok, I'll try that one, thanks!
Quote by xaviergray
Doom files are called ''WAD''

To play Sharware free version you can get a Emulator called Doomsday.

Now THINK..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
When you found it, go to Eric Harris' and Dylan Klebold's website for custom maps, I heard they were pretty tense.
DeVillains!
Just came in to say DOOM RULES!
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Torrents. You can't get the whole game for free legally, I don't think.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by larrytheguitar
Just came in to say DOOM RULES!

You Sir are right!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.