Did anyone ever notice the similarities between the Sex Pistols 'Pretty Vacant' and lady gag alittle's 'Poker face'? Check out the intro's on both!!
Umm, quavers? That's the only similarity I can see. Different tempo, different intervals, different key...
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
the only similarities between those two artists is that theyre both highly overrated

You sir, need to be homosexual.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by Seth Shadows
You sir, need to be homosexual.

Because he speaks the truth?
Quote by LumberjackShred
vs threads against the rules, **** them both by the way

you, sir, need to learn to read.

Quote by deathdrummer
Or TS you can have this version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfukZyVi9Hk

but this. is. amazing.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by Sol9989
you, sir, need to learn to read.

but this. is. amazing.

have a look at this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfOddwK7x3E
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
The "Pretty Vacant" riff was taken from an ABBA song. It doesn't sound anything like Poker Face, really.
Quote by werty22
The "Pretty Vacant" riff was taken from an ABBA song. It doesn't sound anything like Poker Face, really.

The arpeggio is similar, and sounds more similar than the Abba song Glen Matlock fabricated it from.
Yamaha Pacifica 112j
Marshall JCM 100DSL
Custom 2x12 G12H Extension Cab

Nevermind.........
From the rules of the pit:
Quote by FrenchyFungus

No 'versus' threads
- This means no threads like 'Which is worse: Fall Out Boy or Panic! At The Disco' and 'Peanut butter or Jam?'. These threads nearly always incite really pointless arguments that we don't want in the Pit.
Punishment: The thread will be closed.

Reported
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton