Here it is!!

Sound is great. Being able to switch between single and double coil gives all kinds of tones. It is a heavy guitar, feels about 8 pounds (dont have an actual scale). Playing chords on it is much easier then on my Taylor 110 acoustic. I can make it sound good playing anything from Hotel California and Jimmy Buffet to Metallica and Nirvana. Im still relatively new to playing, so hard to give an in depth review, if I can think of anything else I can add, Ill edit and add it.
2010 Epiphone Dot
2010 Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe
2009 Taylor 110 acoustic
Last edited by dragoro at May 28, 2010,
Looks kinda slash (cause of the burst etc).
do a sweet child o' mine cover on it or another GNR song, or stuff of his solo album [:
Hngd!
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
Thats sweet, I love tobacco burst HNGD! And coil taps rule! What kind of pups are in that? Are they the 480r/498t like in the regular studios?
Bbucklers by bridge, 490 in neck.
2010 Epiphone Dot
2009 Taylor 110 acoustic
That looks awesome. Can't go wrong with a beautiful Gibson Les Paul. Happy new guitar day.
Thanks guys! Yeah I feel really lucky to have been able to buy it.
2010 Epiphone Dot
2009 Taylor 110 acoustic
Very nice! Studios have come a long way over the years. Thye used to have dot inlays but and uncarved tops but now they're appointed much better.
Enjoy and HNGD!
Moving on.....
Quote by Glenn Guitar
Looks kinda slash (cause of the burst etc).
do a sweet child o' mine cover on it or another GNR song, or stuff of his solo album [:

exactly.

HNGD! looks great!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
HNGD! That think looks sexy! I agree, the studio models have come along quite nicely in the past few years. Gibson quality control aside, if you get a good one it can be fantastic.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Quote by FrustratedRocka
HNGD! That think looks sexy! I agree, the studio models have come along quite nicely in the past few years. Gibson quality control aside, if you get a good one it can be fantastic.

^That is very true. I played one of the LP Studios at Guitar Center, and the one I picked up was fantastic.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Learning my first non acoustical song on it now (the fixer by pearl jam) and I have to say this guitar is a joy to play. Sounds great!
2010 Epiphone Dot
2009 Taylor 110 acoustic