Those of you who saw my last thread will know I'm on the hunt for my RATM ticket that has been sent to a UGer I do not know. Basically, back in february, I gave my ticket details to Halikus, who was able to get my ticket, but it was bundled in with someone elses and I don't know who's been sent it, does anyone have it/know who might have it, anyone care to help me? PM me if you think you've got it or something please.
Last edited by Gofer boy at May 28, 2010,
Am I to understand that you sent your ticket to a stranger, for free, and now you want it back?
Good luck with that.
Quote by stringsquealer
dude you have a razorback explosion?!?!
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E
Munky has a reason. A reason to live. *applauds*

No, it got sent to a stranger, but the ticket has my picture on it so they can't be resold to someone because they won't get in unless they look just like me, if it was just a normal ticket I wouldn't have gotten it sent to someone else.
Why would you send a ticket to someone you don't know, then expect to get it back by creating a thread about it. It made me lol a little bit.
Quote by Gofer boy
No, it got sent to a stranger, but the ticket has my picture on it so they can't be resold to someone because they won't get in unless they look just like me, if it was just a normal ticket I wouldn't have gotten it sent to someone else.

Ok... so first of all why didn't you have it sent to your good self?
2nd of all why don't you just PM this halikus guy and ask him?
Quote by stringsquealer
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E

I didn't send it, the person who got it for me did, it was the only way I could get one because I had to leave my house at that moment in time. I know the person who has it is a UGer so the thread's worth a shot.
Quote by Gofer boy
I didn't send it, the person who got it for me did, it was the only way I could get one because I had to leave my house at that moment in time. I know the person who has it is a UGer so the thread's worth a shot.

OOOHH!

So you let a stranger pick up your ticket, and it hasn't arrived... c'mon man, get some common sense.

Your best bet is to PM that Halikus guy.
Quote by stringsquealer
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E

Last edited by munkymanmatt at May 28, 2010,
Quote by munkymanmatt
OOOHH!

So you gave a stranger money to buy your ticket, and it hasn't arrived... c'mon man, get some common sense.

Your best bet is to PM that Halikus guy.

There was no money involved, this is RATM's free concert where tickets have your picture printed on them to prevent reselling, and although I am very much lacking common sense, I'm not nearly stupid enough to give a stranger money to buy me something, let alone be surprised when the thing doesn't arrive.

And I've already talked to Halikus as well, he doesn't know either.
Quote by Gofer boy
There was no money involved, this is RATM's free concert where tickets have your picture printed on them to prevent reselling, and although I am very much lacking common sense, I'm not nearly stupid enough to give a stranger money to buy me something, let alone be surprised when the thing doesn't arrive.

And I've already talked to Halikus as well, he doesn't know either.

See my edit, I didn't type what I meant first time.
Why can't you just get another copy of it/another ticket seeing as they're free?
Quote by stringsquealer
im so jealous

Quote by Kyle.E

Yeah, I'm going to give them a call or something tomorrow, I checked and I still have my code and stuff for getting the ticket (I ahve some common sense).
And even with the stranger picking up my ticket, it still has my picture on it, so good luck selling it and being able to get in.
I didn't think I would, relying on the kind will of strangers on the internet for this was a long shot, but I thought it was still worth a shot due to the un-resellableness of the ticket, I'm going to phone them tomorrow. And if I don't get to go It's not like I've lost any money or anything though.
I really hope you get something sorted out. The website was a nightmare to get through on the allocation day thing, when I eventually got through I put through a few others peoples details too from the facebook group but I put in their address too so there tix were sent direct to them. Fingers x'd for you.