im trying to get songs off my ipod onto itunes, so i can buy a new ipod (my old one is more than 3 years old and seems to be on its way out) an not have to lose any songs. any suggestions on which program i can use to get songs off my ipod? the only ones ive been able to find i have to buy after using up 10 demo downloads or something...
so yeah, any free ones? or do i have to buy one? and which would be the best one to buy?
Whoa there, mowgli, i see a boundary, i eat a boundary, and wash it down with a cup of hot steaming rules
iDump, just like every other time this thread pops up.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Easy, you don't need to download anything.
Make hidden files visible, go to my computer, and when you plug in your iPod, it should show up. Copy and paste the ipod_control folder wherever you want it.

Set iTunes to automatically organize files and import the entire control folder.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by SteveHouse
iDump, just like every other time this thread pops up.

sorry, i forgot to searchbar. so i take it there is no free ones...
Whoa there, mowgli, i see a boundary, i eat a boundary, and wash it down with a cup of hot steaming rules
Quote by sadSTATUE
Easy, you don't need to download anything.
Make hidden files visible, go to my computer, and when you plug in your iPod, it should show up. Copy and paste the ipod_control folder wherever you want it.

Set iTunes to automatically organize files and import the entire control folder.

k sweet, how do i make hidden files visible? is that a stupid question?
Quote by MeltedDashboard
sorry, i forgot to searchbar. so i take it there is no free ones...

iDump is free, innit?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
iDump is free, innit?

soz i think i pressed the wrong one...my bad

i got the right one now, cheers lad
Last edited by MeltedDashboard at May 28, 2010,