Whenever I want to record something, let's say I record a drum track from guitar pro on a recording program, everything that comes out of my speakers is recorded.
From now on, it's not too bad, but If I add a track let's say guitar, what I recorded beforehand will be recorded once again. Not sure if I made it clear...
If I need to play the drum track to follow while recording guitar, well that track will be recorded again, maiking it 2 drum tracks for 1 guitar track! And that's on and on. So If I add a second guitar track, that will make 3 drum track, 2 rythm and 1 lead!
How do I get rid of that???
note: when I record guitar I play it through my computer (lined-in) if that has anything to do with it
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112
Peavey Grind Bass 5 BXP NTB
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
You have to UN-record enable the tracks already recorded before you record another... Know what I mean ?
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
The software is called Multitrack studio. And I know what you mean strangedogs, but even if I UN-record enable the tracks already recorded before, as long as they play, they'll be recorded.
So if I un-recorde enable the drum track but still let it play to follow on guitar, well it will still be recorded again...
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
Are you trying to say that sound coming from your speakers is being recorded by your mic? if so the answer is headphones or muting the tracks. And if thats not what you mean im not quite sure whats going on.
My Music
-Leave a rating, comment with link will C4C-
I mean I can't record different tracks seperately.
If I record drums and add a second track for guitar, that guitar track will feature guitar AND drums, and so on...I just cant record drums on one track, guitar on another, bass on another, etc...
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby