So yeah, i want a fuzz pedal, but know nothing about them, so i wanted to ask, what are some ok fuzz pedals for a low price? For about 60 euros? I like jimi hendrix kind of sound. Thanks!
Dunlop make a Jimi Hendrix Fuzz Face, but it's over twice your budget.

I've always loved the Electro Harmonix Big Muff, you might be able to get one of those for 60 euros, or a little over. They also do one called a 'Little Big Muff' - cheaper and sounds almost as good.

Watch some demo videos on youtube on them and see if you like the tone.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Indeed, but it doesnt sound remotely like hendrix really. ^

Consider making your own TS.

http://www.musikding.de/product_info.php/info/p1620_The-Face-Germanium---Fuzz-kit.html

Not that hard to do, and you'll get better results than anything mass produced in your price range.
check out ilovefuzz.com they have a very large classifieds section where you can get good pedals for cheap.

In general you won't get a very good fuzz pedal for that little.

I'm gonna work in USD for this so 60 Euros = approx. $74

A good fuzz pedal will run at least $100. I really like Devi Evers which run about $100, but that isn't quite the sound you're looking for.

I have never used one but you could look at the Dunlop JH-F1 Jimi Hendrix Fuzz Face. It's like $150.
danelectro cool cat fuzz
Ibanez Iceman MIK 2005
Orange Dual Terror
Vox v110nt cab

DIY BSIAB
Danelectro CC TOD-1

Definately build one. It's pretty easy to build one and cost about £40 to make.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
fuzzes are the easiest pedals to build and the one suggested is like he fuzz face
I have an MXR Blue box Fuzz...If you can get one of the script logo ones then go for it, they're pretty cheap (about US$80) and pretty good for glitchy octave stuff.

For a hendrix sound, Big Muffs are generally considered in high regard, there are also some Devi Ever fuzzes that don't sound like a spider farting through its ears (USA Fuzz) so theyre pretty good.

BYOC do good fuzz kits aswell, easy to build, and they have several different types so just find the one you want.

Happy hunting
Big Muffs are not fuzzes. They are between fuzz and distortions, and I wouldn't choose this for a hendrix sound.

I can suggest you MXR108 blue box for some nice hendrix sounds, MJM london fuzz (1or2, they are both awsome, trust me!!), BYOC fuzz or just the normal fuzzface from dunlop (which is really crappy if you ask me ... )

Quote by poopsmith666
I sincerely hope one day you look back at this post and realize how ignorant you're being about the concept of getting high.

Quote by strat0blaster
Out of those choices, I'm going to go with the Bastrapple.
Quote by ArnaudJ
Big Muffs are not fuzzes. They are between fuzz and distortions, and I wouldn't choose this for a hendrix sound.

I can suggest you MXR108 blue box for some nice hendrix sounds, MJM london fuzz (1or2, they are both awsome, trust me!!), BYOC fuzz or just the normal fuzzface from dunlop (which is really crappy if you ask me ... )

Big muffs ARE fuzzes. They are far too compressed to be considered a distortion pedal and the clipping is very abrasive and harsh.
There's a lot of recommending Muff's for Hendrix going on in here. I wouldn't really recommend the Blue Box either. Building your own Fuzz Face is the best way to go really. Unless you get a bargin on a decent one on the used market.
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey