Hey guys, i just got an acoustic today and want to start playin! What are some easy Beatles tunes I can start on? I'm trying "Blackbird" right now and that's a bit of a challenge.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
w/o bass n drums, there wouldn't really be rock music.

Schecter is pronounced 'Shek-ter', right? I don't want to walk in and say, "Hey, can I try out that Sketcher?" and have the helper reply with "Wtf, we don't sell shoes!"
The chords to Let it Be...or even Hey Jude
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Most of Johns songs aren't too tough. Try Across the Universe. It's simple, and awesome
equipment:
Gibson SG Special ltd.
Peavey JF2EX
Fender Kingman SCE
Vox AD30Vt
Line6 Spider III 150

Quote by Philip_pepper

Be sure to be able to recite at least one Shakespeare quote before and after each song.

Out loud, or in your head, it's up to you.
ya I would say a lot of the earlier beatles stuff is just basic chords and strum patterns, no complicated picking techniques or finger picking like in blackbird. But if your looking for an easy acoustic song that will teach you some good, basic, and frequently used chords try wish you were here by pink floyd. I know its not the beatles lol, but its one of the first songs I ever learned.
thanks guys! Keep em comin!
w/o bass n drums, there wouldn't really be rock music.

Schecter is pronounced 'Shek-ter', right? I don't want to walk in and say, "Hey, can I try out that Sketcher?" and have the helper reply with "Wtf, we don't sell shoes!"
Babys in black is a real good song to play and sing.
Theres a place
What you're doing
Im looking through you
Norwegian Wood (D C D - Dm G Dm Em A7 capo 1st)
Do you want to know a secret?
for a beginner, i wouldn't recommend yesterday. A7 was pretty hard when i was starting haha. same deal with F. Fmaj is a bitch. of course you can try though. and blackbird is a tough one. i only recently got pretty good with playing that song (i been playing since like '04 i think haha.)

i'd say something like get back is a nice song to start with. A blues with G then D. there is an A7 in there, but it still sounds good without the G. you can play the G on your D string too.

across the universe is a nice one. i really like it. if it were beatles acoustic set i had to put together, it'd be blackbird, yesterday, across the universe... they're real nice acoustic tunes.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
All the above and Strawberry Fields is fun, too.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

twist and shout, not an original beatles song but i think their cover is the most widely recognized