So im heading down to the gorge in 2 weeks to check out tom petty and joe cocker. Im gonna be camping down there for 3 nights. So im curious, how much does a 30 case of busch beer ( or similar crappy brands that still have 5% alcohol ) go for in washington? Im from canada so the taxes on our beer are ridiculous
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
A 30 case of busch yesterday was 17.01 in Alabama, tax included.

Edit: Get Bud light, Bud light Lime, Coors, or Heinekin. Little more, but tastes better. Or, be a man and get natti.
Last edited by Emo-Slayer at May 28, 2010,
that is an effing glorious price aha

EDIT: aha im used to shit beer, all i drink up here in BC is old milwaukee because its one of the only beers you can get 12 of for under 20 bucks
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Last edited by deadmansdiary at May 28, 2010,
Yeah, just get some natural light then. I know people are like what idiots, and prefer lagers and ciders but in Alabama, we just need some nasty piss beer haha.
I'd say around $15-18 at most.

You can get a ton of different types for less than $20. I'd look for something better than Busch.
Im from British Columbia in Canada so stopping by quebec would be about 5 days out of the way aha. Its actually only a 5 hour drive to the gorge for me from here